The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
We're currently sitting in slightly awkward silence occasionally talking to each other. Come hang out and maybe even suggest a movie, because we can't decide.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
We're currently sitting in slightly awkward silence occasionally talking to each other. Come hang out and maybe even suggest a movie, because we can't decide.
This is basically @finnickthedog and I when its just the two of us. except theres more talking here. I think we went about 45 minutes without talking the other night?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
it WAS posted earlier. I think that's why people don't repeat it. Though I usually try to repost the url when I make one of the updates for lazies
Right, and digging through old posts to try to find the URL again isn't always fun, which is why I asked for it again. I looked again and realized it was in the original post, but that was from a few hours ago and after I replied to it, went to dinner, and came back I forgot it was in there. :shrug:

Right, and digging through old posts to try to find the URL again isn't always fun, which is why I asked for it again. I looked again and realized it was in the original post, but that was from a few hours ago and after I replied to it, went to dinner, and came back I forgot it was in there. :shrug:
no i know. I was just saying that it had been posted at one point which is why i think a lot of people dont repost it, but that i usually try and post it when i make the movie updates for the people who see the movie title and want to watch but dont want to search for the link

I forget that new people occasionally come here. Sorry about that.

Members don't see this ad :)
See I got back in but I can't post, it says 'reconnecting'. But I can see the movie?

EDIT: And now it's down for maintenance. Boo.

I can't see the movie and got kicked out. I finally also see the maintenance message. Don't they know that we use it every night at this time?!

SDN changed again (at least it did on my phone). It looks snazzy but also I don't like change. :laugh:

change.gif

I'd like to thank both methyl prednisolone and the garbage fires that are my lungs. They are being recognized for not only having me be incredibly awake at 3:05 AM with no foreseeable drowsiness in sight, but also having me laying in bed unable to breathe because my lungs left to go to the Bahamas for a late spring break.

I have 5 more days of this medication, I might actually die from insomnia. I need to leave my apartment in 3 3/4 hours and the end is not nigh.

alarm_clock.gif

Yeah me neither. They're probably implementing it in waves or something
I can switch to the new style, but I didn't automatically get switched, which is why I didn't realize. Gonna try it out for a bit and see if I like it.

I can switch to the new style, but I didn't automatically get switched, which is why I didn't realize. Gonna try it out for a bit and see if I like it.
Even SDN Blue 2013 made it to where the stickies weren't under their own header with the change...they were just the first few posts of the wall of threads. I think the new version is growing on me, but idk what I'll stick with.

Alternatively, scroll to the bottom on any page, right above the "About SDN" blurb there is a button that has the style you are currently using, and you can click on that to change it.

Even SDN Blue 2013 made it to where the stickies weren't under their own header with the change...they were just the first few posts of the wall of threads. I think the new version is growing on me, but idk what I'll stick with.
I like night mode at the moment
Night mode is best mode.

Survived consuming unlimited caribbean and mexican water. Woooo

On a side note... I leave for a week and SDN changed... I don't like