The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
My parents put me on biscuit duty and I don't have the heart to tell them that I'm such a bad cook, I've burned a cup of Kraft Easy Mac and Cheese. Or that I've set my microwave on fire by forgetting that aluminum does the thing.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
My parents put me on biscuit duty and I don't have the heart to tell them that I'm such a bad cook, I've burned a cup of Kraft Easy Mac and Cheese. Or that I've set my microwave on fire by forgetting that aluminum does the thing.

Hahaha when you said biscuits and mimosas for brunch, I just assumed you went out!!

Reactions: 1 user
I moved the party (and the mimosas) to the pool! The weather turned out super nice!

IMG_1759.JPG

Definitely a lot more out of shape than the last time I did this trail...

Sent from my SM-G935V using SDN mobile

Literally thinking the exact same right now. Used to competitive swim, just went for 30 or so laps. Deeeeefinitely don't have the endurance I used to. Yikes
My airways closed up and I started getting super tachy right away. It was a really steep climb, but last year (not even a year ago yet) I was able to do the whole thing with a few breaks. Not this time. Felt like my heart was gonna explode. I have a heart condition so I didn't wanna push it. Now I'm waiting at the bottom of the mountain for my friends like a loser.

Members don't see this ad :)
My airways closed up and I started getting super tachy right away. It was a really steep climb, but last year (not even a year ago yet) I was able to do the whole thing with a few breaks. Not this time. Felt like my heart was gonna explode. I have a heart condition so I didn't wanna push it. Now I'm waiting at the bottom of the mountain for my friends like a loser.

Oh no! That's the worst! :( I'm sorry.

Gail and I found a fat people trail that was more our speed. Well, my speed. Just about anything is her speed.
It's hard to keep up with hyper dogs lol. That's why I have a Shih Tzu. I can barely keep up with him when you compare duration of naps. He inspires me to nap more LOL

Reactions: 1 user
It's hard to keep up with hyper dogs lol. That's why I have a Shih Tzu. I can barely keep up with him when you compare duration of naps. He inspires me to nap more LOL

She's not overly hyper. I wouldn't even call it hyper. I think she is appropriately energetic for her age and her breed. That sounded fancy :p

I JUST realized I never changed my avatar back after the Lion King game, and that game's been over for weeks... :smack: But my kitteh is back now!

Reactions: 6 users
@SummerTheLynx why
Are you never Round anymore? It makes me sad. Also we never had our late night Sausage Party movie watching thing. So it's sitting in my "resume playing for cdo" since march/ SAVMA.

Come back! We miss you!

whatuppppppp

not having to study is giving me anxiety. not that I studied when I needed to anyway, but the lack of knowing that I have to makes me a bit uncomfortable.

whatuppppppp

not having to study is giving me anxiety. not that I studied when I needed to anyway, but the lack of knowing that I have to makes me a bit uncomfortable.

Watch tv instead

whatuppppppp

Sitting by the pool again! So are you done or do you still have finals?

You should sit by the pool! Go swimming!

Sitting by the pool again! So are you done or do you still have finals?

You should sit by the pool! Go swimming!

I'm done! I finished my last final yesterday morning. I'd love to sit by the pool, but my parents live 3 hours away! It's also a gloomy/somewhat chilly day (63F) for the pool. ALSO am trying to limit my sun exposure, partly to preserve the vividness of my tattoo, but mostly because my dumb friend has gotten me obsessed with anti-aging lol

what I WILL do is go get food because fat & yolo

Any rabbit plans tonight? Or is everyone gonna be super busy doing the WW thing?

Spent my day with a colicky foal so I would mind some rabbit tonight.

@Filly Bay I look forward to you being an intern and your promise of teaching me all the horse things :D

Horses are Murphy's Law incarnate. Whatever can go wrong will

Reactions: 7 users