The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I've been rewatching everything. I'd never watched past the episode (season 7ish?) but am about halfway done with season 10 now.
I really like the show! Plus the fact that it was on Netflix made it easy for me haha. I started watching middle of sophomore year and accidentally watched all seasons of Grey's Anatomy in a month or so during the semester (Which was a bad idea, grades wise). I'm almost done with season 13 now, but that's because I don't get DVR at school and I had to wait until I got home to watch them.

Members don't see this ad.

Is anyone on rabbit? I see a few of you online but all the rooms are locked, so I wasn't sure whose room you all might be in, if any

Members don't see this ad :)
Have you ever wondered if you were a dog, what breed of dog you would be?
Didn't we have this whole discussion on rabbit a while back? I think we assigned people breeds based on appearance but I want to know what my breed would be based on personality.

We need finny for this though and she is hydrated and about to sleep.

Didn't we have this whole discussion on rabbit a while back? I think we assigned people breeds based on appearance but I want to know what my breed would be based on personality.

I don't remember this at all! Was I assigned a breed??

I took a Buzzfeed quiz to tell me. I got pug..

(Well at least we match in the respiratory issues)

IMG_2593.PNG

I definitely remember this but I definitely do not remember what I was

Members don't see this ad :)
@wallydo I'm reading those stories now! Kind of creeped that two of the character's names are the names of characters in my own writing, especially Alina, that's the name of the main character in my book and it weirded me out to see it lol

Reactions: 1 user
I'll maybe get off work early today! :soexcited: I hope so, because I forgot to transfer my parking pass to the car I drove today and I'm really hoping no one's out and about issuing tickets in my lot . . .

Also, we must have one rotation left until students are off the floor for a whole month. :D That means we get to do more of the cool stuff, and I'm so exited.

I've barely moved from the couch today. Just one of those days. Been reading though. If anyone else is interested, these are the stories wally told me to read. I just finished the first one and it was excellent. The kind of writing I wish I were capable of.

The Spire in the Woods • r/nosleep
Penpal

Macaroni salad! Double-checked I have all the ingredients, I just need to clean up the kitchen enough to cook...

I love macaroni salad. Sometimes I get mega macaroni salad cravings. I've never made it myself, though. I get it from the Wegman's down the road :3

I love macaroni salad. Sometimes I get mega macaroni salad cravings. I've never made it myself, though. I get it from the Wegman's down the road :3
I'm a ridic picky eater, so I have to make it myself or I won't eat it. :p Drives me crazy, a bit, but I'm mostly used to it.

Reactions: 1 users
I'm a ridic picky eater, so I have to make it myself or I won't eat it. :p Drives me crazy, a bit, but I'm mostly used to it.

Probably better that way because it forces you to cook. I hate cooking and I'm not picky at all. Spend WAAAYYYY too much money on prepared food.

Probably better that way because it forces you to cook. I hate cooking and I'm not picky at all. Spend WAAAYYYY too much money on prepared food.
That feel (as I wait for food to be delivered)

I actually like cooking but I'm lazy and hate cleaning. Tend to eat healthier when I'm cooking but then I get dumb junk food cravings and binge on takeout.

See, you'd think. But alas, I do not cook as much as I wish I did. I also spend way too much money on prepared food and, thanks to depression, went on a 2-3 week ice cream "diet". Surprisingly have not gained any weight. Still have a bunch to lose, though. (I also hate doing the dishes and have trouble keeping my kitchen uncluttered.)

I actually like cooking but I'm lazy and hate cleaning. Tend to eat healthier when I'm cooking but then I get dumb junk food cravings and binge on takeout.
Yeah, exactly....I hate cleaning up afterward. The supplies I use to cook usually sit around for weeks before I feel like washing anything -_-

P.s. what did you order

I got my car washed, oil changed, tie pressure light checked.

Had lunch with my mom

Now I'm about to kick back and relax. Bought some scratcher lottery tickets that I'm going to scratch.

Reactions: 2 users

Yeahh I don't like cooking, am lazy and also dislike cleaning. I need me a Mr. @Coopah . :laugh:

Yeahh I don't like cooking, am lazy and also dislike cleaning. I need me a Mr. @Coopah . :laugh:
I need a certain someone to move up here already. Though he loves cooking and would probably make me clean, which would only be fair tbh :laugh:

I'm currently sitting in a kennel with a surgery patient because he won't shush unless I'm petting him.

Luckily, A: I have temporary wifi access so won't die of boredom, and B: he's one of my favourite canine patients we have.

Lol he's had some. It's just an ongoing whine, the kennels are 10 feet away from the doctors desk, and this doctor has absolutely no patience for any noise whatsoever

My patience depends on pitch of noise. But I need my techs for other things, so I either make em sleep or they get to whine in a back kennel. Especially if the whine is loud enough that I can't call owners and do my job.

My patience depends on pitch of noise. But I need my techs for other things, so I either make em sleep or they get to whine in a back kennel. Especially if the whine is loud enough that I can't call owners and do my job.

And I always make sure they don't need to pee too. Lots of them stop whining once they've been able to use the bathroom.

I'm currently sitting in a kennel with a surgery patient because he won't shush unless I'm petting him.

Luckily, A: I have temporary wifi access so won't die of boredom, and B: he's one of my favourite canine patients we have.
Those are the nice days though. I was kennel tech so I had to do that... a couple times.

My favorite is when you're trying to wake them up after surgery by touching/ patting them. I always go for a nose boop.

And I always make sure they don't need to pee too. Lots of them stop whining once they've been able to use the bathroom.
Eh, it's an hour until any appointments and we are done all cleaning so I would be just twiddling my thumbs. Dog probably has to go pee, he got a ton of fluids. Too gorked to walk for a little longer though

I need some movies and rum stat after the ridiculousness of this day. Always good when the first animal you touch in the morning quite literally dies on your hands. Ugh.

Moonrise Kingdom in an hour and a half or so?

I need some movies and rum stat after the ridiculousness of this day. Always good when the first animal you touch in the morning quite literally dies on your hands. Ugh.

Moonrise Kingdom in an hour and a half or so?
Yes! And sorry you had such an awful day :(

Grubhub will deliver for a few restaurants that don't do their own delivery
Do you ever order enough food for like 5 people for yourself and then say you need forks and plates to pretend you're having a bunch of people over

Do you ever order enough food for like 5 people for yourself and then say you need forks and plates to pretend you're having a bunch of people over
I do the first part, haven't done the second but they did put multiple forks in the bag one time and I laughed

Reactions: 3 users