The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Because getting the McGurgles alone wasn't bad enough

how do you eat things that are actually spicy if sriracha gives you any type of gurgles

mcdonalds (or any other fast food for that matter) doesn't affect me that way anyway :laugh:

how do you eat things that are actually spicy if sriracha gives you any type of gurgles

mcdonalds (or any other fast food for that matter) doesn't affect me that way anyway :laugh:

Nothing to do with spice. I'm saying I could probably find a decades old sandwich at Chernobyl that would be more fit for consumption than McDonald's

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I just don't understand how everyone is obsessed with sriracha I think it tastes disgusting but that my personal opinion you know what's good? In n out sauce. I have to tag the Ben Ben so he misses out @singhb09

I'm definitely not one of those that puts sriracha on everything. It's okay with some stuff, def not obsessed though. I've never had in n out so I wouldn't know how it is!

Sriracha is great, but you guys are allowed to have your own opinions even when they're 100% wrong and dumb and foolish and ridiculous *shrug*

Reactions: 6 users
In 1.5 hours I may or may not get hydrated via these delightful Game of Thrones boards

Attachments

• 20170723_192514.jpg
    20170723_192514.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 47
Reactions: 5 users
In 1.5 hours I may or may not get hydrated via these delightful Game of Thrones boards

Let's hang out and have an entire season 1-6 marathon non-stop with these drinking boards. First to not die wins

Reactions: 3 users
"Last man standing"?

Better.

"First to not die" leaves so many questions. If you all play simultaneously do you all immediately win if no one keels over the first second of the game or do you wait for the first death and then everyone still remaining is a winner? If you take turns playing how do you decide what order to play in? If someone in the middle doesn't die, then do the later people never get a chance to play because someone has already won?

Reactions: 3 users
Better.

"First to not die" leaves so many questions. If you all play simultaneously do you all immediately win if no one keels over the first second of the game or do you wait for the first death and then everyone still remaining is a winner? If you take turns playing how do you decide what order to play in? If someone in the middle doesn't die, then do the later people never get a chance to play because someone has already won?

You've never played a drinking game Finn so I'll excuse your confusion. What is so ambiguous about it?! FIRST TO NOT DIE. You don't "take turns" playing a drinking game, you're all playing at once! Due to seasons 1-6 of GoT being a massive amount of watching time and with those game boards you will drink A LOT. Therefore, someone's gonna die and that person loses so everyone else wins. /thread

You've never played a drinking game Finn so I'll excuse your confusion. What is so ambiguous about it?! FIRST TO NOT DIE. You don't "take turns" playing a drinking game, you're all playing at once! Due to seasons 1-6 of GoT being a massive amount of watching time and with those game boards you will drink A LOT. Therefore, someone's gonna die and that person loses so everyone else wins. /thread

Technically when playing simultaneously (as I am aware most drinking games are played) as soon as the game starts everyone has "not died" therefore they are all first to "not die" even if they die later. A less confusing way to phrase this would be to say that first to die loses.
I'll excuse your poor grasp on the meaning of words because I know the research is getting to you. :angelic:

Reactions: 1 users
Technically when playing simultaneously (as I am aware most drinking games are played) as soon as the game starts everyone has "not died" therefore they are all first to "not die" even if they die later. A less confusing way to phrase this would be to say that first to die loses.
I'll excuse your poor grasp on the meaning of words because I know the research is getting to you. :angelic:
Go do your stats!

I'm just now almost sober from brunch. Which was like. 7 hours ago. Wtf. No hydration for me for a while my poor liver needs a break from last night + this morning

*vibrates with excitement*

Oooooooh!!! I had a really bad bought of bronchitis last fall and I watched Stranger Things in (almost) a day. If I didn't have to nap in between every couple episodes I might've. :laugh: It's interesting. I don't know if I'll necessarily watch it all in one day again, but I liked it.