The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
OT for a sec, but I have to say, seriously awesome name - oh king of righteousness ;)
Careful, talking about my name on a game thread gets you lynched. Just ask @LadyOtheFarm haha
Why does everyone go to the Biblical character? Its from the Alchemist!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Careful, talking about my name on a game thread gets you lynched. Just ask @LadyOtheFarm haha
Why does everyone go to the Biblical character? Its from the Alchemist!

My Father was raised a strict Catholic, you say Melchizedek I automatically default to somewhere in Genesis. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Should we move the watering hole to Denver?
tenor.gif

Reactions: 2 users
I'm throwing a pity party in my rabbit room and by pity party I mean I'm going to watch Friends, study, and complain about everything. This is a fine and dandy solo activity but I won't object to anyone who wants to drop by.

Members don't see this ad :)
WHAT. HOW HAS NO ONE SEEN THAT. ITS ONE OF MY FAVORITES.
I've seen it, but I didn't really like it tbh. :oops: Maybe it's because I never watched it as a kid? I'd be willing to give it another shot, but I missed it this time!

I’m sorry but the only Halloween based movie my mom let me watch growing up was “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!”

I’m sorry but the only Halloween based movie my mom let me watch growing up was “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!”
Were you allowed to read/watch Harry Potter? We weren't for a long time (because evil! :rolleyes:) until my Mom finally read it, and then she was fine with us reading it too. My grandma still hates everything HP because it corrupts young minds or some such nonsense.

I've seen it, but I didn't really like it tbh. :oops: Maybe it's because I never watched it as a kid? I'd be willing to give it another shot, but I missed it this time!
It's okay, Tim Burton stuff has never been my cup of tea and I only watch The Nightmare Before Christmas when forced. The music is good though.

Were you allowed to read/watch Harry Potter? We weren't for a long time (because evil! :rolleyes:) until my Mom finally read it, and then she was fine with us reading it too. My grandma still hates everything HP because it corrupts young minds or some such nonsense.
Oh they didn’t have a problem with HP, funny enough! My mom just HATES Halloween in general/ scary things, so she never subject us to them

I can't believe the people who haven't seen or don't like Nightmare Before Christmas. It's one of my faves, but I also love just about everything Tim Burton does :love: and Halloween is one of my favorite holidays.

Relevant, this guys vocals are pretty sick.

Reactions: 3 users