The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You've got some picture drawing to do! :p
The weird looks I got from Joe for this picture... lololol.

Alright fine, galvanizing some action, I'm not picking what we're watching:

Click at your own risk
Woaaaaaah a cheezits rabbit

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Man, I love "research" month.

I'm nursing a titch of a hangover from my boss' party last night... which is like a once every year or two event. Whoo boy. Ouch. Not used to this.

Anyone want to watch something on rabbit in an hour or so once I'm home?

I'm nursing a titch of a hangover from my boss' party last night... which is like a once every year or two event. Whoo boy. Ouch. Not used to this.

Depends, do you think I'll be able to do that and study pharm at the same time? :thinking:

LOL what happened to "I don't get hangovers" :p

Reactions: 2 users
Thinking about starting Walking Dead from season 1 when I get home from my parents' house I'd put it on rabbit if there's enough interest.

Thinking about starting Walking Dead from season 1 when I get home from my parents' house I'd put it on rabbit if there's enough interest.
Uggghhhh why you do dis to me

I gotta study Pharm and def won't be able to do that with TWD

Reactions: 3 users
I agree. It gets better the more you listen to it, but it’s just dumb. :(
I've heard some theories about the album itself being a musical journey of sorts through how life so we will get better stuff as we go but...I'm definitely not pre-ordering it lol

I've heard some theories about the album itself being a musical journey of sorts through how life so we will get better stuff as we go but...I'm definitely not pre-ordering it lol
... yeahhh... I’m not a huge fan, I’ll have to wait for another single and see what I️ think.

On a different note, the new Animal Crossing for smart phones (Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp) is set to be released in late November and it looks amazing. :wideyed::heckyeah: I️ definitely signed up for notifications for when it hits the App Store.

On a different note, the new Animal Crossing for smart phones (Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp) is set to be released in late November and it looks amazing. :wideyed::heckyeah: I️ definitely signed up for notifications for when it hits the App Store.
I loved the DS game
Can I get my updates from you when it hits the App Store hahahahaha

I loved the DS game
Can I get my updates from you when it hits the App Store hahahahaha
If you don’t hear from me for a while, assume it’s hit the App Store. AND you can interact with IRL people- so I’ll probably send you my friend code!

It’s essentially animal crossing meets Minecraft. It’s beautiful

Reactions: 1 users
If you don’t hear from me for a while, assume it’s hit the App Store. AND you can interact with IRL people- so I’ll probably send you my friend code!

It’s essentially animal crossing meets Minecraft. It’s beautiful
It's available in the Australian store and my sister has already started playing. She says it's amazing.

... yeahhh... I’m not a huge fan, I’ll have to wait for another single and see what I️ think.

Goodbye productivity. I have a museum to put fish in.

There's a new mod :eek::eek::eek::eek:

image.gif

Reactions: 4 users