The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
ok, you guys got me curious...downloading it now!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I'm super curious, downloading asap!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I impulse expanded my camper and it cost be 10,000 bells. Paid that off rather quickly and now I accidentally did it again and now I have a small loan of 30,000 bells to pay off... :eek:

Just downloaded animal crossing and put in my nickname. Going through the tutorial. My nickname is the same as an NPC’s name. This is gonna get annoying :lame:

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
So I have been totally sucked in. I added you guys, if anyone else wants to add me it’s 13774388274

ok, if anyone wants to add me, my number is 88401437193...and my hubby is already complaining about how much time I spent on this last night!

I appreciate everyone preadding me. <3

It makes it convenient for me muahahahahaha

I’m almost on level 14. It hasn’t even been 24 hours. Send help.

This is the sort of thing I just won't even touch because I know my addictive personality wouldn't do anything else for the next... month. Haha.

Reactions: 8 users
Omg eggy xD

The only reason I haven’t played more is I’ve been sick. XD

@cdoconn, be glad you’re not playing the regular game where the loans easily exceed 500k+ bells. ;) I think in AC New Leaf it costs like 5mil bells to upgrade your house fully.

I’ll go through and add the people who posted their stuff probably later today.

Reactions: 2 users
Omg eggy xD

@cdoconn, be glad you’re not playing the regular game where the loans easily exceed 500k+ bells. ;) I think in AC New Leaf it costs like 5mil bells to upgrade your house fully.

Yeah I’m on loan number 3! Still only 50,000 bells! I have a second floor and all!
My ID is 96533273695

I'll get around to adding you all as soon as I'm done making a hundred pieces of green furniture lol
Hehehehe I have the green furniture! It’s in my camper!

Omg eggy xD

I owed those damned raccoons so much dough in New Leaf. I always wished I could take out hits on them with my butterfly net but alas, I simply had to succumb to their predatory loan practices and get a night job collecting high $$$ value beetles instead

Reactions: 3 users
Yeah I’m on loan number 3! Still only 50,000 bells! I have a second floor and all!

Hehehehe I have the green furniture! It’s in my camper!
Green is just my favorite color. Also I want that ugly frog thing to live at my campsite forever

I owed those damned raccoons so much dough in New Leaf. I always wished I could take out hits on them with my butterfly net but alas, I simply had to succumb to their predatory loan practices and get a night job collecting high $$$ value beetles instead
Those beetles man. Awesome, but sometimes so boring to run in circles and chase off the hermit crabs and cockroaches and whatever tf decided to spawn.

To clarify, I do not think I was playing this game correctly. Whenever ugly villagers tried to move in to my town and I thought they were ruining the aesthetic I was going for I used to chase them around and hit them with my butterfly net until it hurt their feelings and they moved. I used to pick up garbage and put it in their front yards too. I was a horrible mayor

Reactions: 7 users
Those beetles man. Awesome, but sometimes so boring to run in circles and chase off the hermit crabs and cockroaches and whatever tf decided to spawn.
I made mad bank going to that little island and fishing for sharks and hunting beetles though. If you went late at night it was like a beetle bonanza

To clarify, I do not think I was playing this game correctly. Whenever ugly villagers tried to move in to my town and I thought they were ruining the aesthetic I was going for I used to chase them around and hit them with my butterfly net until it hurt their feelings and they moved. I used to pick up garbage and put it in their front yards too. I was a horrible mayor
Omg that’s /great/.

Def beetle bonanza but sometimes they still took a bit of time to spawn on the trees. XD My sister introduced me to it so we set up a system, so my first visit is always prepping the island for, Er, its beetle night job by whacking most of the trees down, except for conveniently located ones...

Also fishing for sharks is awesome. Those things are worth more than the beetles sometimes.

I’m slightly disappointed that I’ve yet to run into bees in this game.
Green is just my favorite color. Also I want that ugly frog thing to live at my campsite forever
She’s at my campsite and it’s amazing.

I also bit the bullet and brought KKSlider to my camp. Best decision ever.
931887FF-E5F9-48E0-BF22-F13914C09F36.jpeg

Sounds like an amazing mayor imo

My long reign of terror is far from over. I'm probably going to try to kill some campers soon, if only because camping is more fun when it's truly a struggle for survival.
VMH just turned this into the Hunger Games.

Reactions: 5 users
Dafuq is this nerd ****?

tbh i'm neglectful and lazy af. I was so happy when the beautiful town ordinance became a thing because picking weeds is totally beneath me and i forget to play for long stretches of time in between being obsessive for a few days/weeks over it.

Reactions: 2 users
Trying so hard to make my camper match the RV from TWD haha
4A89E7B8-37E1-42FD-A2B5-6780CE08EDEA.png

Driving to Boston yesterday Moo was sitting in my lap in the passenger’s seat. I took over driving halfway there and my mom had Moo in her lap in the passenger seat. Ten minutes in:
FA40EAC3-EBDB-4F56-8B24-A81938869734.jpeg

She crawled over and wouldn’t budge haha

Yesterday I had a battle with myself about whether or not to bring my PS4 home with me, decided it wasn't worth the struggle of last minute disconnecting things, so didn't bring it. I have so many regrets now :cryi:

My long reign of terror is far from over. I'm probably going to try to kill some campers soon, if only because camping is more fun when it's truly a struggle for survival.
I took away all of the furniture at my camp site but have trapped 8 villagers there for my amusement. They must learn to live in austerity.