The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It reminds me of this older one I have of Simba! Poor baby doesn’t get too much snow, but when he does, he loves it.

FA9581C7-8552-4145-86CD-6133D70653DD.jpeg

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
I’m sorry coop, but you actually did live past night 1 once you were resurrected, so none of that!

moving this so we don't clutter the manatees out. Coop wasn't resurrected. Coop was killed N1 thanks to a carrots post :) Then subbed in for jmo a few days later but died that same night for the lolz (and because I figured we didn't have anything on jmo and village didn't either so was a good kill choice)

Reactions: 1 users
moving this so we don't clutter the manatees out. Coop wasn't resurrected. Coop was killed N1 thanks to a carrots post :) Then subbed in for jmo a few days later but died that same night for the lolz (and because I figured we didn't have anything on jmo and village didn't either so was a good kill choice)
Ahh yes lol. I remember

Man this bunch of noobs are considerably less chatty than we were. :angelic:

If people don't have plans for tonight and there's enough interest, we are probably going find a livestream of the NYC ball drop to watch on rabbit tonight.

Reactions: 3 users
While I can still type semi-coherently: Happy hydrated New Year everyone!

| Rabbit

Anderson Cooper NYE show on currently, but it's a little laggy and I'm willing to change to whatever if there are other preferences or a better stream somewhere else.

Anyone else feel like they’re constantly saying the wrong things when it comes to family? Like I’m constantly getting scolded by my parents for being “inappropriate”.

My uncle was vigorously swinging me on the bed swing I was trying to relax on and I go “oh god, please stop” “hahaha why?” “Because I have an upset stomach and an angry reproductive tract”

And now I’ve been scolded for the last five minutes and told to not do it again...??? o_O

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone else feel like they’re constantly saying the wrong things when it comes to family? Like I’m constantly getting scolded by my parents for being “inappropriate”.

My uncle was vigorously swinging me on the bed swing I was trying to relax on and I go “oh god, please stop” “hahaha why?” “Because I have an upset stomach and an angry reproductive tract”

And now I’ve been scolded for the last five minutes and told to not do it again...??? o_O

I don't think anything you said was inappropriate.

Now the bed swing ...... well.....

Yeah, didn't realize there was a different name. Besides "aggressive swinging" on the "bed swing".... well I'm secretly 12 inside.
Hahahaha I’m secretly 12 inside too, but I’ve accidentally become too pure lately trying to appease my family. :rofl:

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah, didn't realize there was a different name. Besides "aggressive swinging" on the "bed swing".... well I'm secretly 12 inside.

Hahahaha I’m secretly 12 inside too, but I’ve accidentally become too pure lately trying to appease my family. :rofl:

I hate to break it to you both but that was never a secret

Thought there was a thread to talk about name changes, but I'm not finding it now.

I wasn't trying to draw on religious ideas with my old name, but a friend pointed out that my previous name could be offensive. After thinking about it for a while, I decided to change it to something more neutral.

More of an FYI so you don't start thinking I'm a completely new player next WW ;)