The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Don't know how many of you saw this on the APVMA FB group but it gave me a brief laugh
29425039_2177988472217218_1818732003462217728_n.jpg
saw this elsewhere on facebook earlier today and sent it to @cdoconn :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
I am really liking this delete function...

TL:DR: BBC drank a lot. BBC went on SDN. BBC is trying and failing to find a hiking buddy.

Edit: I may have found a hiking buddy. Bless crazy horse girls.

Reactions: 2 users
Ugh no one wants to go hiking
You can hike alone too! It's fun with a buddy, but requires so much less planning if you go by yourself (i.e. I can go where and when I want, leave the house whenever I get my **** together, go for as long or as short or as fast or as slow as I feel...there are benefits!).

You can hike alone too! It's fun with a buddy, but requires so much less planning if you go by yourself (i.e. I can go where and when I want, leave the house whenever I get my **** together, go for as long or as short or as fast or as slow as I feel...there are benefits!).
She should not hike alone at midnight while drunk STOP ENCOURAGING BAD THINGS

Reactions: 4 users
We gave her strict instructions that she was not allowed to hike in the dark while drunk last night though. :laugh:

Reactions: 1 user
She should not hike alone at midnight while drunk STOP ENCOURAGING BAD THINGS
Well I never promised to be a good influence...
But yes, context is important. I do some stupid things, but I do usually keep my hiking sober and/or during the daytime :laugh:

I'm going to eat dinner and take the dog out, then probably hang out in my rabbit room starting around 9ish unless someone else wants to open theirs in the meantime.