The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Where did you move him to??
Both he and clippy are gone for me :-(
I just clicked and held and moved him around the screen. He's gone for me on mobile now, haven't checked my computer.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
For shame, page 2.

Imma put something on Rabbit after I get onesie'd and beer'd, I think. Happy to take suggestions, it's been awhile.

Reactions: 1 user
For shame, page 2.

Imma put something on Rabbit after I get onesie'd and beer'd, I think. Happy to take suggestions, it's been awhile.
Omg you just reminded me of the current tragedy in my house, which is that the only mixers I have on hand are powerade and tonic. Brb, going to the store to rectify this

| Rabbit

I'm feeling pocahontas, although I could be persuaded to Moana, Balto, Hercules, Prince of Egypt, or basically any Disneyish tale. Come one come all.

Last edited:
I feel like most everyone here can relate when I say this was eye opening. I feel like I've found myself. Now I can be who I truly am.
26201808270128360.jpg

Reactions: 7 users
It's important for people like us to find spouses who aren't or we would never eat :dead::dead::dead:
Big fan of the “can you guess what take out I got for us for dinner?” Cat-like people answer... promptly order food from there and bring home. It really does work.

Reactions: 4 users
Big fan of the “can you guess what take out I got for us for dinner?” Cat-like people answer... promptly order food from there and bring home. It really does work.
I need to tell my SO about this trick, he often gets annoyed with my inability to decide what I want to eat. :laugh:

Reactions: 2 users
SDN lurkers confuse/ frighten me

Why are you watching my thoughts. Is our online presence that entertaining in that they get pleasure from watching from afar? How long have you been lurking? Are you laughing or judging? Most importantly, if I’m amusing you, why am I not getting my well deserved likes??? I need answers!

Me:

CCB1C566-D28D-4B64-B7D4-414FE5240952.gif

SDN lurker walking into the Watering Hole:

CEEFF769-61E0-4574-81E3-4268B53E1C3E.gif

Reactions: 5 users
Why? What did LIS say?
giphy.gif
Cranky old man who doesn’t like to deal with noobs because they make him feel old (basically)
Also, when you’re not playing, if you ever post on thread (which should try to be kept minimal) you gotta post between stars like so (If no ones told you this yet)

Cranky old man who doesn’t like to deal with noobs because they make him feel old (basically)
Also, when you’re not playing, if you ever post on thread (which should try to be kept minimal) you gotta post between stars like so (If no ones told you this yet)

Thanks for the heads up Ski :) I'll keep the noobing to a minimum

Thanks for the heads up Ski :) I'll keep the noobing to a minimum
Also, if am has not informed you, don’t like any posts that could possibly in any sort of way be considered strategy or post anything that could possibly be considered strategy when you’re not playing or after you die if you play because someone could read into that and it affect the game blah blah blah :laugh:

Also, if am has not informed you, don’t like any posts that could possibly in any sort of way be considered strategy or post anything that could possibly be considered strategy when you’re not playing or after you die if you play because someone could read into that and it affect the game blah blah blah :laugh:
AM is an excellent teacher and informed me and rozzie :) none of us should have that kind of power either (we're too dangerous) :p

AM is an excellent teacher and informed me and rozzie :) none of us should have that kind of power either (we're too dangerous) :p
Good good. I figured she had but was covering it JUSTINCASE

I haven’t fully been paying attention to what you’ve been liking but I didn’t think you had liked any yet so figured you prob had been told