The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Welcome to The Watering Hole, where the water flows freely.
giphy.gif

WHAT IS THIS MAGICAL PLACE????

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
It's dual purpose! Works for school rankings and class rankings
It literally took me 20 minutes to combine them into one side-by-side gif because they had different numbers of frames and I had to copy each frame of the Conan gif and move it to the end to lengthen the gif (it would just go black bc it was shorter, not automatically replay until the other one was done)
It would've been so much easier if they just let you have multiple images in your signature.

Reactions: 1 user
It literally took me 20 minutes to combine them into one side-by-side gif because they had different numbers of frames and I had to copy each frame of the Conan gif and move it to the end to lengthen the gif (it would just go black bc it was shorter, not automatically replay until the other one was done)
It would've been so much easier if they just let you have multiple images in your signature.
That sounds like voodoo magic, are you a witch?

Calling all socially anti-socialites

Rabbit

Playing Monsters University at 2130 unless someone with a netflix account shows up and has other suggestions

Every time someone says "Miranda" this is what I think of
i8bB9M4.gif

And if you don't know this reference then FOR SHAME (and go watch all of Firefly and Serenity right now)

Reactions: 2 users
But can we also talk about my OP gif skills demonstrated in TLM?

Reactions: 1 user