The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is that flour? I hope that's flour. Because then I think that's a very appropriate and adorable image.
It's definitely flour :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I took a cute picture of my doggos on the way to the beach last weekend. They love eachother sometimes
DD714B68-A4C5-4873-9F47-71221EFA53C5.jpeg

Reactions: 11 users
I had Apple out and was playing with him in my hands when Simba bolted in and lunged at him. Holy crap buddy. He never made contact, but he was close. I saw Apple’s life flash before my eyes and freaked out a lot. :cryi: I don’t think they’ll ever get along.
Sounds like they get along just fine from Simba’s perspective. It’s ok, my tiny dog is a jerk to all small things too. And also larger things. And same-sized things. Your dog is probably better behaved than mine. :D

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I just heard about the MPR raccoon and I thought you all would love it.

OOTL: Yesterday there was a raccoon scaling a building in St. Paul, MN. It reached the top around 2am today and was promptly trapped and taken down.

Reactions: 1 users
jpz6mzfu5s411.jpg

How am I both Ben and Penny they're like complete opposites
I laughed so freaking hard at this. I’m half barnaby, half Tonks. :laugh:

The leviosa kid makes me laugh because there’s a dude in our class who looks JUST like that, and so I always screenshot the image and send it to our group lol

Reactions: 1 user
I am 90% Rowan and 10% Ben just cuz of "apologises for saying sorry 2 much"

Also I just started playing this a few days ago when I got my iPad Pro and I'm addicted. Help
I cannot help. I’ve played every single day since the game came out in April. I’m a fourth year now. I’ve played so much, I’ve frequently had to wait for them to create more story

Reactions: 2 users
Today’s been such an empty day that I’ve seriously considered Beetlejuice-ing the s-word to get some action here.

8EB0C787-C4F2-4B52-9D39-25BCAF93D2EB.gif

Reactions: 4 users
Today’s been such an empty day that I’ve seriously considered Beetlejuice-ing the s-word to get some action here.

View attachment 235934
That’s a dangerous game... I used to work with a doctor who did not allow the s-word or the q-word and was very very serious about it haha. I’m not convinced it’s real, but I don’t push it

That’s a dangerous game... I used to work with a doctor who did not allow the s-word or the q-word and was very very serious about it haha. I’m not convinced it’s real, but I don’t push it
Update: I decided not to say it, but a co-worker did and 20 minutes later she got scratched in the face, blood everywhere

View attachment 235934

I remember one time as a tech we were soooo slow. no appointments after like 10AM, it was ridiculous. So we created a "c-section dance" and danced around to the "c-section gods"..... they answered our prayers 30 minutes later.

@JaynaAli the other day, at work, I saw on the schedule that we had a dog named Winston coming in. I did some more digging to find that he’s also a westie!!!! But he was not as handsome as your Winston, nowhere near as handsome

@JaynaAli the other day, at work, I saw on the schedule that we had a dog named Winston coming in. I did some more digging to find that he’s also a westie!!!! But he was not as handsome as your Winston, nowhere near as handsome
He says thank you for the compliments. He's a pretty cute westie to beat. :)
He went to see his internist last week...initially she said he looked great but he was hypoglycemic on his bloodwork when we got it the next day. Rechecked it to make sure it wasn't an error and it was still low. Then we went back a third time for another check and now we're waiting on more test results (namely an insulin to glucose ratio) to see what is going on. He feels fine though and doesn't act like his glucose is 40. I'm halfway thinking this is all a long con to get me to come home at lunch to feed him plus give him bedtime snacks.

Edit to add photos:
IMG_3818.jpg

And a throwback to when he was 10ish weeks old:
P8010459.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 users
He says thank you for the compliments. He's a pretty cute westie to beat. :)
He went to see his internist last week...initially she said he looked great but he was hypoglycemic on his bloodwork when we got it the next day. Rechecked it to make sure it wasn't an error and it was still low. Then we went back a third time for another check and now we're waiting on more test results (namely an insulin to glucose ratio) to see what is going on. He feels fine though and doesn't act like his glucose is 40. I'm halfway thinking this is all a long con to get me to come home at lunch to feed him plus give him bedtime snacks.

Edit to add photos:
View attachment 236153

And a throwback to when he was 10ish weeks old:
View attachment 236154
Awwwwwwww!!!!! Such a cute little trickster! Hoping all goes well with his tests!

Halp. I am going stir crazy lol. My summer job is officially over and in the 24 hours that I’ve had actually free after getting back to the house, I’ve almost completed my online business course, cleaned out my closet, picked up Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (again), exercised, found the perfect bridesmaid dresses for my friend’s wedding where I’m MOH, watched 8 episodes of New Girl done a load of towels, and am about to wash my sheets.

Vet school has made me incredibly efficient and I’m very bored

Reactions: 4 users