The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Okay who the heck is croccodiley. I know they added me from snap. Their avatar is blonde. I think they're from TX if I remember correctly, based on the last gift they sent? Or Colorado.
Well, you know I’m not blonde so :p

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Okay who the heck is croccodiley. I know they added me from snap. Their avatar is blonde. I think they're from TX if I remember correctly, based on the last gift they sent? Or Colorado.
Nobody tell her. :laugh:

Please add me :)
mirandarider09 :) and meh, most of my usernames have my real name lol

Sent from my SM-G900T using SDN mobile
Are your passwords your social security and pin numbers too? XD

Reactions: 1 users
Reactions: 1 user
... do y'all remember the time we got 24 pages of legitimate posting in one day? I'm feeling nostalgic. :love:

That was before we scared away @singhb09 though :laugh:

Reactions: 2 users
According to Which Spice Girl Are You?

I am Baby Spice. So I say she’s the best
So I literally know nothing about the spice girls....

And yet...
2a1905be_3dc0_4a26_b85d_0acffc96c991_by_waytogozippo-dcgvhe7.jpg

I feel like @PippyPony will have an opinion on things
Why, because I actually bought Wannabe as a single on cassette the day it was released? Because I did do that. Used my own pocket money and everything, and put it in my walkman to listen to on the walk home.

And Posh spice is the only spice who has ever really mattered. Why we talking about this

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
I must admit that I didn't really listen to the spice girls until very recently? And even then, it's still just Wannabe

I wanna know who this PsykoSavant person is that I accepted a request from? :D Lol and i didn’t get a request from this crocodile person, if that was a new friend request I am slightly offended my friendship was not good enough. I am a very good Pokefriend, I always send the gifts. :greedy:

According to Which Spice Girl Are You?

I am Baby Spice. So I say she’s the best
Of course you are lol

... do y'all remember the time we got 24 pages of legitimate posting in one day? I'm feeling nostalgic. :love:

That was before we scared away @singhb09 though :laugh:
I don't know if "legitimate" is the word I would use

I wanna know who this PsykoSavant person is that I accepted a request from? :D Lol and i didn’t get a request from this crocodile person, if that was a new friend request I am slightly offended my friendship was not good enough. I am a very good Pokefriend, I always send the gifts. :greedy:
Psyko is cheez

That's Mel.

I decided that Sporty Spice is indeed the best spice from their heyday, but Ginger Spice is the best spice now.
...but all I did was google image search them, so that's about my level of research here.

Speaking of Spice Girls, I get threatened with being forced to watch Spice World when I annoy my boyfriend :laugh:

Why, because I actually bought Wannabe as a single on cassette the day it was released? Because I did do that. Used my own pocket money and everything, and put it in my walkman to listen to on the walk home.

And Posh spice is the only spice who has ever really mattered. Why we talking about this
Yep that could be a reason

I'm AHuntress on pokemon go, I think I sent requests to everyone here who hadn't already sent a request to me. Now to promptly forget that it exists.
I sent you a present tho.

Added both of y'all
If anyone else wants to add me on Snapchat, my username is jaleiely, same as my PoGO username... @WildZoo funny you wish you could change it to something different from your real name; I wish I could change it to something closer to my real name :laugh:
You mean jaleiely isn’t your real name?
Also how would one even say that