The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You mean jaleiely isn’t your real name?
Also how would one even say that
Capri isn't even my real name lol it's just a name I thought was pretty in middle school.
And Jaleiely is a name made from one of those online generators that would string together a bunch of letters to make a name.

Members don't see this ad :)
Cheezit, y u no add me on Pokemon Go

I haz an offend
Because I didn't want to.
Or alternatively
I didn't get a friend request from you nor had your friend code.
Pick whichever one you like least.

Reactions: 2 users
ummm yeah I just made cdoconn up. So weird. I just put together a bunch of letters and hoped it worked :nailbiting::ninja:

Reactions: 7 users
Capri isn't even my real name lol it's just a name I thought was pretty in middle school.
And Jaleiely is a name made from one of those online generators that would string together a bunch of letters to make a name.
Hahaha I love those name generators!! Donald Glover got Childish Gambino from the Wu Tang Clan rap name generator :p

Reactions: 1 users
Hahaha I love those name generators!! Donald Glover got Childish Gambino from the Wu Tang Clan rap name generator :p
My Wu Tang Clan name is Jive Talking Choirboy
My best friend is Halfcut Skeleton, and I still have her saved as that in my phone lol

Also:
Melchizedek said:
Useless Fish
WOW RUDE THE POOR MAGIKARP IS TRYING ITS BEST
5891c1535d91c9f0e010b166098cbc19.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Are you Jaleiely? Trying to figure out who all these people are haha

oh wait you're probably croccodiley and friended me from snap??
pretend that in order to friend me you have to yell my name so loud that it carries several states away until I can hear it. that is my pogo username
No she’s the one with a bunch of a’s at the very end of the name (not going to say the name though)
See? It carries ;)

Reactions: 3 users
I’m rereading My Immortal because it’s a truly timeless classic and it makes me laugh and I just got to:

AN: STOP flaming! if u flam it menz ur a prep or a posr! Da only reson Dumbledeor swor is coz he had a hedache ok an on tup of dat he wuz mad at dem 4 having ***x! PS im nut updating umtil I get five good revoiws!

Yooo my Snapchat is futureofawesome if anybody wants Snapchats of my dorky horses add me!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

@Miranda Senft YOU DON'T KNOW THE VLOG?

facebook.com/armadillo.vet.chronicles

I think that's the link
@awesomenssity is that the link?

I am the less blonde one/always making a fool of myself one/usually spinning around in a chair one

Can confirm, that is the link! I’m the blonde one

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
Ski and I are having a very important discussion. Which spice girl is the best spice girl?

Why, because I actually bought Wannabe as a single on cassette the day it was released? Because I did do that. Used my own pocket money and everything, and put it in my walkman to listen to on the walk home.

And Posh spice is the only spice who has ever really mattered. Why we talking about this
Thanks pip, I'm glad someone around here has sense.

Posh!

Reactions: 1 user
Headed out this morning to go fight diseases on the front lines. Super nervous and excited and hoping I don't melt in the heat!

Never something I really knew much about either growing up or starting into vet med, but I'm totally glad I found my fit in this line of work

Reactions: 8 users
Why, because I actually bought Wannabe as a single on cassette the day it was released? Because I did do that. Used my own pocket money and everything, and put it in my walkman to listen to on the walk home.

And Posh spice is the only spice who has ever really mattered. Why we talking about this

Out of curiosity I just Googled, and I was not yet alive when that song came out :laugh:

I was totally just lost in a Mandala effect conversation.

The Berenstein Bears
Nelson Mendala dying
Shazaam with Sinbad
Digorno Chicago Style Pizza (apparently)

90s kids remember a world that never existed.

I was totally just lost in a Mandala effect conversation.

The Berenstein Bears
Nelson Mendala dying
Shazaam with Sinbad
Digorno Chicago Style Pizza (apparently)

90s kids remember a world that never existed.

The Berenstein/Berenstain one disturbs me to no end haha. It was Berenstein dammit!

I saw a bunch of people mention Pokémon GO in the Smash Bros thread but I didn't want to clog up that thread (also I'm way behind) but if y'all would like to add my friend code I would send you gifts and Alolan eggs from Colorado…
6668 9292 0730
My PoGO name is Jaleiely btw so you don't wonder who tf you just sent a friend request to.
Tagging a few people I saw who specifically mentioned PoGO: @PippyPony @dolphin106258 @SportPonies @kaydubs

:D Illinois friend coming!

I’m PaintedScarlet and my friend code is
7176 6040 8341
For everyone who doesn’t have me.

I’ll add you, Capri
I just sent you both requests! I’m trainer # 5605 9796 6463

Also:

WOW RUDE THE POOR MAGIKARP IS TRYING ITS BEST
5891c1535d91c9f0e010b166098cbc19.jpg

I thought the same!!! Poor Magikarp is trying it’s hardest.

keep meaning to name my Arcanine. I kept thinking about naming it Lucky or Princess for ****s and giggles
You know what I'm gonna re-name him when he finally evolves?
"Slightly Less Useless Fish"
Can't have his ego getting too big :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users
Potentially TMI, but I was amused enough that I'm sharing anyway.

Was at the doctor today and had to pull out my birth control pills so that she could see what type I was on. Upon seeing the package the doctor smirked, pointed at the poster for birth control failures on the wall, and told me I was on my way to ending up there with my compliance. Gotta love doctor snark. :laugh:

Also @Caiter92 I finally caved and am getting that IUD ;)

Reactions: 9 users
Potentially TMI, but I was amused enough that I'm sharing anyway.

Was at the doctor today and had to pull out my birth control pills so that she could see what type I was on. Upon seeing the package the doctor smirked, pointed at the poster for birth control failures on the wall, and told me I was on my way to ending up there with my compliance. Gotta love doctor snark. :laugh:

Also @Caiter92 I finally caved and am getting that IUD ;)
giphy.gif