The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
fry_squinting.gif

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I’m brushing up my Russian for this trip, and I always forget how hard it is to learn non Latin derived languages until I’m trying to learn. :laugh:

Also, I’m 100% learning Russian just to see my brother’s face when I start talking to someone in basic Russian. :laugh::laugh:

Reactions: 1 user
I’m brushing up my Russian for this trip, and I always forget how hard it is to learn non Latin derived languages until I’m trying to learn. :laugh:

Also, I’m 100% learning Russian just to see my brother’s face when I start talking to someone in basic Russian. :laugh::laugh:
Oh man that sounds like fun!

So my parents like to let the horses out into our backyard to mow the grass. Seven apparently has been throwing around the patio furniture pillows and standing on them, so my mom had to lock him out... She sent me this photo and he looks so sad :laugh:

"... but I like the pillows :("
seven.jpg

Reactions: 8 users
So my parents like to let the horses out into our backyard to mow the grass. Seven apparently has been throwing around the patio furniture pillows and standing on them, so my mom had to lock him out... She sent me this photo and he looks so sad :laugh:

View attachment 237651
“Look mom I was framed, they don’t have any proof. I can’t go to jail again, there’s no carrots in jail!”

Reactions: 5 users
“Look mom I was framed, they don’t have any proof. I can’t go to jail again, there’s no carrots in jail!”

No proof except the giant, mammoth-sized hoofprints on the sofa cushions :laugh: My other horses at home are two 15hh Arabians and a Shetland pony... Somehow I think the forensics rules them out ;)

View attachment 237651
I’m a sucker and would go buy him his own pillows to throw around :laugh: he’s just so sad

View attachment 237651
He’s so precious

Thank you @LadyOtheFarm for your gift on Pokémon go you had no idea it would be a really good gift but I got a kings rock!!!’ If only I had enough slowpoke candy to evolve it into a slowking. :highfive:

Reactions: 2 users
I’m sitting on the train and the guy behind me is talking to a woman on the phone, that I suspect he has romantic interests in, but doesn’t live with. He was talking about something and I hear him say “you need caulk.” And I almost laughed out loud, like dude, I bet you’d like to give her some caulk. :laugh: I thought some of you may understand why I found that humorous.

Reactions: 13 users
That makes me really happy for some reason to see another Oliver Garden meet up.

Reactions: 10 users