The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
As in you'd never had Olive Garden before??
Maybe Canada doesn’t have as many of them as we do?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Maybe Canada doesn’t have as many of them as we do?

There’s only one in our “quite large for Canada” city! But my hometown has like 3... apparently we just really like Olive Garden there

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Secretly she hates all of us but knew I had told a bunch of other sdn'ers about an sdn meetup so was forced into this picture... :rofl:
Hey now, I would have stayed for at least another hour if my friend hadn't been there and needed to leave. :p

Seriously though, if you guys are ever coming to my neck of the woods let me know, we need to do it again.

Oh, Canada!

Reactions: 2 users
Guise, I'm hydrated. Hi!

Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
CDA50FD6-E8FC-419F-A84B-62BEC9A999A8.jpeg

Reactions: 6 users
I bought a bottle of wine today because it had a horse on the label. I clearly have good fiscal tendencies

Reactions: 7 users
My last day of my summer job was Friday :( Two more weeks until school starts and I'm so bored already haha. Manny had his eye surgery on Friday too and thankfully it went well, but now I have to go out to the barn 2x a day to give him eye drops :confused: At least it gets me out of the house!

Reactions: 1 users
My last day of my summer job was Friday :( Two more weeks until school starts and I'm so bored already haha. Manny had his eye surgery on Friday too and thankfully it went well, but now I have to go out to the barn 2x a day to give him eye drops :confused: At least it gets me out of the house!
Glad it went well!!!!

I'm attending a med conference in the High Sierras for a few days.

This means I'll collect CEUs at the workshops and spend lots of time outdoors.

If I see wildlife, I'm gonna want to take them home with me ... BUT then my cat would probably disown me so I guess I won't bring anything back home with me!

MLake1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Depending on when it goes down I could probably be convinced to procrastinate...uh, I mean play.

Maybe 6:30-7ish in the correct time zone? I want to make sure I get my studying done first because I'm pretty positive there's no way I'm going to do it after but also don't want to do anything too late either. I'm flexible on time though if you guys have preferences.

Also I have a non-SDN friend who maybe wants to play if nobody minds.