The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I still think you get less than I do. They call me egg, for heaven’s sake!
To be fair, a quail egg is better than when I called you an embryo :p

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
D6E089A7-71EC-4459-8B6E-0715B3A1ACC1.gif

@Caiter92 @finnickthedog @cdoconn

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I've agreed to go to the bar tonight as long as we don't go to the strip club as well like they did last night. I've been corrupted a bit but not enough for that.

If anyone with experience would be willing to help me with this it would be amazing! Please shoot me a pm.

I neded to write a resumae highlighting scholastic achievement and involvement in veterinary medical organizations.

However, I feel inadequate with my resumae writing skills especially now getting into this professional realm and would appreciate some help especially when I'm only in my first year so I don't have anything super extensive. Thank you to any helpful soul that would be willing to help me.

If anyone with experience would be willing to help me with this it would be amazing! Please shoot me a pm.

I neded to write a resumae highlighting scholastic achievement and involvement in veterinary medical organizations.

However, I feel inadequate with my resumae writing skills especially now getting into this professional realm and would appreciate some help especially when I'm only in my first year so I don't have anything super extensive. Thank you to any helpful soul that would be willing to help me.
Does WSU have a career center that could help?

Reactions: 1 users

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking: remove the "a" ;)

Reactions: 4 users
Does WSU have a career center that could help?

I would also recommend this.

How I word/phrase a resume depends on what I am writing it for... job, experience, externship, internship, etc. I change things around, formatting, etc based on what I need it for so hopefully the career center can really help you with that.

I would also recommend this.

How I word/phrase a resume depends on what I am writing it for... job, experience, externship, internship, etc. I change things around, formatting, etc based on what I need it for so hopefully the career center can really help you with that.
I agree with this. I maintain a master resume (really more of a CV) so I don't have to rewrite sections for specific things and can just edit out parts that aren't relevant for the position I'm applying for.

Reactions: 3 users
Okay but like where are the pictures of your tree??????????????? This post is useless.

Soon! It's still outside waiting to be installed. It's my first ever tree for my boyfriend and I so we had to go buy some balls and lights and a topper etc. Might not be done for a day or two

This has been the first night in the last 6 weeks that I’ve been actually in my own bed and I don’t have Addy with me. :(

I don’t get to pick her up until after class/ my presentation tomorrow! :( which means a sad, empty bed.

Reactions: 1 users
Mid-week Birfday Hydration.

Reactions: 9 users