The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Four breeds and we were supposed to rank them least to most common (based on 2017 AKC registrations).
Greyhounds are apparently far less registered than I thought. I don't think anyone else got it right either though so... ah well.

Probably because greyhound puppies don't exist. Everyone knows that.

Reactions: 5 users
I’ve seen the mythical greyhound puppies! People where I’m from breed them as coyote hunting dogs.

Reactions: 1 user
Even if you Google image search "greyhound puppy" it's all IGs :eek:

Apparently "greyhound puppy -italian" is a common Google search - it eliminates any photos that say "italian greyhound"

Now that you say that...I realize I have never seen a greyhound puppy... o_O

Even if you Google image search "greyhound puppy" it's all IGs :eek:

Why is this true!?!

TemptingAngelicHoneybee-small.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
It's a sad day when there's a trivia question about dog breeds and I can't answer it correctly. I'm officially useless, guys.
It's okay, one time in a trivia game they asked what the state dog of Massachusetts was and I blanked out and wrote "Trust Fund Retriever"

(The correct answer is the Boston Terrier if you're like me and forgot about them lol)

Reactions: 4 users
Finn is just salty that my team dominated everyone :)

Reactions: 1 users
I read this as “no one likes you” and was like WOW HARSH BUT IM OKAY WITH IT SINCE HE TURNED DOWN ALL HANG OUT INVITES?????
Always keep your fans wanting more

Didn't he also like straight up ignore us when we yelled out a car window at him? Yeah, I can be as harsh as I want.

Yep he did. We yelled to him, he looked, and then turned away. So we left. RUDE. RUDE. RUDE.
So let me get this straight.
You catcalled him.
Out the side of your hoopde.
And he didn’t respond.
Now you all mad.

Holy double standards Batman!

Reactions: 2 users
So let me get this straight.
You catcalled him.
Out the side of your hoopde.
And he didn’t respond.
Now you all mad.

Holy double standards Batman!
Nope, I picked finny up from school, we saw him, we yelled his name so we could wave, he looked over and saw us and turned back to friends and ignored us.

Could be worse....baaabbbyyyy shark... doo doo....

**runs away**
We had a CPR wetlab a couple months ago, right at the initial peak of the baby shark phase, and I used Baby Shark as a pace monitor (because like Another One Bites the Dust and Staying Alive, it is also 100 bpm)

We had a CPR wetlab a couple months ago, right at the initial peak of the baby shark phase, and I used Baby Shark as a pace monitor (because like Another One Bites the Dust and Staying Alive, it is also 100 bpm)
Peak baby shark for me was at least 15 years ago...

Reactions: 3 users
I have 3 grandchildren under the age of 6. I hear the stupid baby shark in my head at night. I have woken up and realized that it was the soundtrack of my dreams. and yet, I still like sharks....