The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
I REALLY CANT STAY
BABY ITS COLD OUTSIDE
I GOTTA GO AWAY
BABY ITS COLD OUTSIDE
Coldest story ever told, somewhere far along this road, he lost his soul, to a woman so heartless...

Reactions: 1 users
COME ON COME ON COME ON TAKE ANOTHER LITTLE PIECE OF MY HEART NOW BABY! BREAK IT! BREAK ANOTHER LITTLE PIECE OF MY HEART

needed more janis
Don’t go breaking my heart,
I couldn’t if I tried!
Honey if I get restless...
Baby you’re not that kind!

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm glad I could start this beautiful song mashup

Awww

tenor.gif

Reactions: 10 users
Allow me to interrupt your singing for Sporty Story Time. I awoke this morning in realization I had texted two lovely people in my sleep (One being @Mad Jack) about my dream. The transcript of one of these texts is as follows. Read in slam poetry voice for full effect.

---------------------------------------
12:31 AM:
"Just had a dreamy my toonste almost set the apartmebybon fire by overheating a turkey in thrvovej.

A creepy one. Giant salamanders asking Disney to drascosomd things for me (the real man) and Hitler chasing me doentge street in attempt to find frantically bathrooom. Became lucid but couldn't get myself to wake up. Also, my head is poundinf.

Electronics smoking, so hot. Couldn't breathe. Couldn't move. Got doors open, many doors. Am was rubbing from him too. Or was I am? Didn't need to pee that badly when u wine up after all.

The weird museum, it was coronation day. I was suppoosss to graduate. Betsy was there, on a leash.

My head :("

12:34 AM, response:
"What on earth did you just send."
---------------------------------------

@Animal Midwife was rubbing from him too. Or, was it I that was @Animal Midwife?

*bows, curtains drop*
source.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 users
I appreciate that my cameo was the most normal thing in this dream. :laugh:

Reactions: 6 users
My roommate walks out of her room as I’m buttering toast. I set my toast down on my plate.

She looks at me. She looks at my plate.

“Are you eating toast with pizza rolls?”

I look at her. I look at my plate. 12 pizza rolls, with two slices of toast on top

“Yes.”

Reactions: 4 users
Apparently brain dead Cdo made my Christmas wish list, because when my mom asked for clarification, I went back and looked and this was part of my Christmas list:
  • Pot
  • Large knife
  • Curtains
  • Towels
  • Candles
  • Gift card
  • Potato masher
  • Chairs
I mean, it’s a list? Vague, but a list. :laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
hmmm...I don't know. add in duct tape and it appears you are getting ready to "take someone out"....
That's what the gift card is for. To throw them off her scent.
Cop: "see it can't be her, she didn't buy duct tape"
Other cop: "yep, you're right, back to the drawing board."

Reactions: 5 users
Is she going to chop someone up, roll their bones in the curtains for disposal, boil them and then mash them up for a candle light dinner?!?

Ya’ll are weird :p

Is she going to chop someone up, roll their bones in the curtains for disposal, boil them and then mash them up for a candle light dinner?!?

I feel like human remains would not mash well with a potato masher. Better ask for a wood chipper too

Reactions: 2 users

Idk sounds like it’d go well with some fava beans and a nice chianti

Last edited:
I think year after you did. You're not Facebook friends at least, I checked :p
I’m not Facebook friends with a lot of people I only semi-knew in undergrad :laugh:

Prob don’t know her tho. I didn’t know too many people who graduated the year behind me unless they were in biochem lab with me (but most were premed) or on the equestrian team :laugh:

It seems another season of Fuller House has been released. Is anyone into it and wanna watch on rabbit and have some chats?

Alternatively there are things like the holiday version of "Nailed it!" which is probably funny, and the new Jennifer Aniston movie "Dumplin"..lots of options. Do we even still rabbit?

Alternatively there are things like the holiday version of "Nailed it!" which is probably funny, and the new Jennifer Aniston movie "Dumplin"..lots of options. Do we even still rabbit?
Very occasionally haha
I would if I wasn't watching things with irl people right now!

I liked Dumplin quite a bit when I watched it earlier this week. It was a way more successful play on the body-positivity 'big girl' type of movie than their recent attempt Sierra Burgess is a Loser.

Also can confirm holiday Nailed It is indeed funny.

Reactions: 3 users
OKAY well I'm going to put on holiday nailed it and if anyone wants to join it's open: | Rabbit

we can watch something more substantive if anyone would like!

I liked Dumplin quite a bit when I watched it earlier this week. It was a way more successful play on the body-positivity 'big girl' type of movie than their recent attempt Sierra Burgess is a Loser.

Also can confirm holiday Nailed It is indeed funny.
I loved Dumplin’, I also enjoyed Insatiable (even tho that was technically a series but i digress)....but in a different way. Idk how to articulate it.