The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Gah! I'm still doing stuff. I now have incentive to finish the **** up. :banana:
its cool. i'll just watch by myself like a loooooozer

Members don't see this ad.

I'm so salty about that. Like going to the main watched thread page is fine, I guess, but I'm having a really hard time distinguishing the unread ones from the read ones because the bolding is hard to see in dark mode and i don't want to blind myself with the other layouts.

#firstworldproblems
Tbh the bolding is hard to see in the basic mode too.

Members don't see this ad :)
They put the style/theme selector in the lower left corner of the page like before. Don't have to go to Preferences anymore.

Dark Theme 4 Life.

Also finished my thing and then showered, forced string, oral procedure, etc.

My body is ready (for Rabbit).jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Holy **** I got close to the old color scheme back. Everything else is still horrid but a pop-up came and asked me if I'd like to switch to basic format and I was like anything but this so sure. It's better but still sucks

Holy **** I got close to the old color scheme back. Everything else is still horrid but a pop-up came and asked me if I'd like to switch to basic format and I was like anything but this so sure. It's better but still sucks
I ended up switching the font size to large and the theme to dark, but it's still burning my eyes out

Spoiler test

spoiler test

what
i support the Pips and Dubz as they're good but not Pippy and WZ cause they're evil
Code:
This is a capri without coffee.

but what is a coffee without a Mixed capri

WaitPippyCapriCheezit
CardsButWWWZ
LawpyMelWhatAM

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I really like the blurred text thingy. Will have to see what else is new.

Lunch picklegurl
for being inherently sketchy

Wow, perfect for passive-aggressive communication!

I ****ing love when y'all Rabb.it.
Except when nobody talks and I die of boredom, you dinguses.

You don't look dead to me.
Whoa, when you quoted my blurry text, did it remove the blurry filter? I hope that was just copy-pasta. :thinking:

Testing:

I ****ing love when y'all Rabb.it.
Except when nobody talks and I die of boredom, you dinguses.

OK good.

And I don't look dead because I took the serum, Finn.

I just saw Us and was curled up in the seat covering my eyes for >50% of the movie.
Never saw a horror movie in theatres before. Don’t think I’ll ever do it again.

Why. Do. People. Enjoy. That?!

I just saw Us and was curled up in the seat covering my eyes for >50% of the movie.

Idfk, but I used to date this girl OBSESSED with horror films and I sat through my fair share of them. You get used to it...

Reactions: 3 users

omg im so excited to see this movie

hello, my name is dubz and i'm a horror junkie

• Wow

Ooh pick me! They are the best! I crack up every time. (Or hide behind a blanket). Also, wasn't the Dad in that movie the literal best/kinda cringey but the best thing!?!

Ooh pick me! They are the best! I crack up every time. (Or hide behind a blanket). Also, wasn't the Dad in that movie the literal best/kinda cringey but the best thing!?!
the dad-ness in the boat scene killed me :rofl:

i do love lupita nyong'o though. may have been worth seeing it just for her.
i just spent the movie with my sweatshirt zipped up all the way over my face and my fingers covering my eyes and the tiniest little slit to see through that i could close very quickly when necessary. also, despite my best efforts, i definitely was muttering to myself things like "get in the car get in the car get in the car stay in the car stay in the car WHY WOULD YOU GET OUT OF THE CAR WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT" the entire time

Strikethrough!

Edit:

I see 3 ways of getting to it:
1. BBcode: [s]text[/s]
2. UI: there's a "S" button after the B I U buttons for Bold, Italics, Underline.
3. Looks like Ctrl+S does the trick if you're posting with an actual keyboard.​

Last edited:

your cats face is like stretched up

when i hover over them they look normal in the box that comes up.

weird

Strikethrough!

Edit:

I see 3 ways of getting to it:
1. BBcode: [s]text[/s]​
2. UI: there's a "S" button after the B I U buttons for Bold, Italics, Underline.​
3. Looks like Ctrl+S does the trick if you're posting with an actual keyboard.​
Might just be mobile browsers missing it?

Might just be mobile browsers missing it?
I think I see what you're talking about now. It's not really a mobile browser view per se, since a lot of modern sites use Twitter Bootstrap that "knows" the dimensions of the screen and adjusts things dynamically. You can re-create the "Mobile view" from a desktop browser just by adjusting the screen size to look like a mobile phone in portrait mode.

Anyways, it looks like in portrait (vertical) mode that it starts removing buttons from the UI. If you want the strikethrough button to show up again, orient your phone to landscape mode so you see more buttons. :)

I think I see what you're talking about now. It's not really a mobile browser view per se, since a lot of modern sites use Twitter Bootstrap that "knows" the dimensions of the screen and adjusts things dynamically. You can re-create the "Mobile view" from a desktop browser just by adjusting the screen size to look like a mobile phone in portrait mode.

Anyways, it looks like in portrait (vertical) mode that it starts removing buttons from the UI. If you want the strikethrough button to show up again, orient your phone to landscape mode so you see more buttons. :)
why cant they drop useless buttons from portrait mode like the goddamn table button and keep the drafts button and the strikethrough button

Reactions: 1 users