The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
can... can we not go into using eggs around our anogenital tract? I’m still traumatized by the story NSFW wrote long ago
You’re the one who called yourself an egg enema!

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Who are you? :oops:
An actual answer: I’m c/o ‘21. Have been around these here parts for many moons.

however third year spring semester and the beginning of clinics ate me, but I’m on an easier rotation now, so I can breathe again

• Love
  • Wow
Screenshot_20200630-184954_Reddit.jpg

Haha, thought this ad was hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
If anyone is looking for something to watch on Netflix and you’re a fan of competition shows, there’s something called The Great Flower Fight and I’m enjoying it :laugh:
“Ten pairs of florists, sculptors and garden designers face off in a friendly floral fight to see who can build the biggest, boldest garden sculptures.”

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Go onnnnn........
Mafia winning most of my games in what is currently a village-win climate speaks for itself. And on the village side there's far less lazy voting/bias because the excuse of "I was busy all day/forgot this was happening" is null. If they actually forget for 48 hours, well, it's sub o'clock and a non-issue anyways.

Reactions: 2 users
Mafia winning most of my games in what is currently a village-win climate speaks for itself. And on the village side there's far less lazy voting/bias because the excuse of "I was busy all day/forgot this was happening" is null. If they actually forget for 48 hours, well, it's sub o'clock and a non-issue anyways.

So if mafia is always winning in village-sided games, how can there be an increased chance of winning regardless of affiliation?

So if mafia is always winning in village-sided games, how can there be an increased chance of winning regardless of affiliation?
Not village-sided games, village sided-meta.

i.e. You can't get POE'd simply because you're on time constraints.

Village has won my games as well, I just feel the mafia wins are notable because wolves literally cannot win my games by lowposting or having busy-ish days without being noticed.

Additionally, the 12/12 is looking to run after mine, so that sooner it fills, the sooner we can move onto the next one.

Not village-sided games, village sided-meta.

i.e. You can't get POE'd simply because you're on time constraints.

Village has won my games as well, I just feel the mafia wins are notable because wolves literally cannot win my games by lowposting or having busy-ish days without being noticed.

But... Im POE'd regardless. Also never a low poster. So I still fail to see how this helps my chances :D:coffee:

I'm already signed up for her game! You should too!

It will be game #99 for me, so I guess I'm going to have to start modding soon or something....
eeeeeek how are you beating me?????

• Haha
If anyone is looking for something to watch on Netflix and you’re a fan of competition shows, there’s something called The Great Flower Fight and I’m enjoying it :laugh:
“Ten pairs of florists, sculptors and garden designers face off in a friendly floral fight to see who can build the biggest, boldest garden sculptures.”
I watched the first episode and was thoroughly annoyed.

IT'S AN INSECT COMPETITION WHY ARE YOU BUILDING A *SNAIL* AND HOW DID THIS NEVER GET BROUGHT UP DURING JUDGING?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

IT'S AN INSECT COMPETITION WHY ARE YOU BUILDING A *SNAIL* AND HOW DID THIS NEVER GET BROUGHT UP DURING JUDGING?
I have a friend whose favorite bug is a slug
And at school orientation, we were discussing favorite dinosaurs during lunch and someone said pterodactyl..

Glad to see at least that I wasn't the only person bugged by this when checking it out, haha.

I'm already signed up for her game! You should too!

It will be game #99 for me, so I guess I'm going to have to start modding soon or something....
**** how many games am I at then?? Did I pass 100 and I didn't notice :thinking:

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
I made an appointment to get my hair trimmed after much time of putting it off (it's been 3 years since I let someone put scissors near my hair) and I already am having second thoughts. They're going to take off more than I want them to. I can feel it.

In other news, I miss human interaction. So maybe at least the hairstylist will talk to me.

HOW ARE THE REST OF YOU PEOPLE DOING?

I made an appointment to get my hair trimmed after much time of putting it off (it's been 3 years since I let someone put scissors near my hair) and I already am having second thoughts. They're going to take off more than I want them to. I can feel it.

In other news, I miss human interaction. So maybe at least the hairstylist will talk to me.

I feel that. After years and years I finally found a stylist who I adore. Many "trims" that turned into multiple inches of length lost before I found her though.

I'm sad because all my friends are gone. I am an introvert but I miss my people.

Reactions: 3 users

Now I want to see your hair

I feel that. After years and years I finally found a stylist who I adore. Many "trims" that turned into multiple inches of length lost before I found her though.

I'm sad because all my friends are gone. I am an introvert but I miss my people.

I liked the person who cut my hair three years ago, but she's too far away for me to go back to. So I have put it off but my hair is getting kinda frizzy and some of the longer curls are a little straggly so... it's probably time. Much as I want to avoid.

So I have a found a person in my area who allegedly specializes in the curly hairs and will do a dry cut. My fingers are crossed that I don't come out looking too bad.

Now I want to see your hair

That would require me to be a person who actually takes photos of myself and doesn't avoid cameras like a disease.

Reactions: 3 users
I liked the person who cut my hair three years ago, but she's too far away for me to go back to. So I have put it off but my hair is getting kinda frizzy and some of the longer curls are a little straggly so... it's probably time. Much as I want to avoid.

So I have a found a person in my area who allegedly specializes in the curly hairs and will do a dry cut. My fingers are crossed that I don't come out looking too bad.

That would require me to be a person who actually takes photos of myself and doesn't avoid cameras like a disease.
You could cover your face I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
You could cover your face I guess.

I'll be doin this a delete, but I found a picture from 8 months ago in which my hair is somewhat visible. That's the best I can do.
I'd take one today but I already put my hair up for the night and it looks vaguely like garbage.

*done did a delete*

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Gorgeous hair. I guess I was tricked by your avatar into thinking you were a boy (which made the three years without a cut even more intriguing to me). Funny how your response to cold is very similar to mine.