Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

The "What are you going to do for a year" thread

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by SpikeyMike83, Dec 10, 2005.

1. SpikeyMike83

SpikeyMike83 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

So what is everyone going to do if they don't get into dental school for the fall of 2006?

It's becoming a real and unfortunate possibility for me, so I was just wondering what people plan to do for a year (work, school etc) before re-applying.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. -OB-

-OB- Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    When did you submit your application? I submitted mine real early but I didn't take the DAT until late October. I have one interview at NJ in Febuary but I'm not expecting to get since its pretty late and I'm not a NJ resident. But I still have hopes for NYU! Anyways, if I don't get in this year I will continue working as a MGMT trainee...but hopefully that will not be the case.

4. decay26

decay26 New Member

Pre-Dental
    With your grades you should be okay. Just have patients because there is still plenty of time.... if you don't get in just keep busy and continue pursuing your goals.

5. Jeppedo

Jeppedo Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Have patients? Before becoming a dentist? Is that ethical?

6. SpikeyMike83

SpikeyMike83 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

haha. cute. patients. heheh

I have sent in secondaries to NOVA and Louisville... and VCU has been evaluating me since 10-28... but no interviews. With most of the acceptance letters having been sent out, I don't think there is much of a chance for me this year.