1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

The wonderful world of the MCAT!!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by PrayingEmilio, Apr 6, 2002.

1. PrayingEmilio

PrayingEmilio Junior Member

Hi;
    well, i know that this is probobly going to be one of the most hated posts on the board..the horror of this exam!
    I will be starting my mcat review in one month, and so I was hoping for any advice on how to approach the exam and the prepcourse. You have no idea of all the horror stories I have heard!!
    One really important question is if this type of exam is more of an exam where the skills are learned and mastered, of if it's more of a 'u know it or u don't'
    Thanx a lot guys!!
    Daniela
    oh, my displayed name is actually
    my brother's so ignore that part of the post! (he's praying to get into dental school this year)

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. MUN2005

MUN2005 Miner?
    7+ Year Member

There have been several discussions on this topic before. Just go to 'search' at the top of the screen and type in your keyword(s).