The Wright Institute Acceptances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JasperPsych

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if there is anyone who has been accepted to the Wright Institute that is willing to share the approximate date of when you were accepted. I know they say April 1st by the latest, but I just wanted to hear other people's experiences.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I was accepted there on March 23 a couple years back

Members don't see this ad :)
I was accepted a month ago. February 23rd.

I got notified on 3/29 that I've been wait listed... and eagerly, anxiously waiting an update. Guys, I don't think I can breathe until I know for sure. Anyone have any wait list experiences from the Wright?!

Accepted March 17, 2017 - deadline to accept April 15 .. hopefully this helps, stay positive!

Hi there, first time posting, and I am wondering if anyone applying for fall 2018 Psy.D at the Wright has received acceptances yet.... or if theres a different thread I can search for that? Thanks!

Hi there, first time posting, and I am wondering if anyone applying for fall 2018 Psy.D at the Wright has received acceptances yet.... or if theres a different thread I can search for that? Thanks!

You can search around SDN more or try Grad Cafe results section. I remember seeing some acceptances on there for Wright.

I got notified on 3/29 that I've been wait listed... and eagerly, anxiously waiting an update. Guys, I don't think I can breathe until I know for sure. Anyone have any wait list experiences from the Wright?!

Hi there, I was just waitlisted at the Wright for Fall 2018. I was wondering if you would be willing to share if you were accepted from their waitlist last year, when you heard and/ or if you know if they accept people from their waitlist or if its unlikely.

Thanks!!

Hi there, I was just waitlisted at the Wright for Fall 2018. I was wondering if you would be willing to share if you were accepted from their waitlist last year, when you heard and/ or if you know if they accept people from their waitlist or if its unlikely.

Thanks!!

Hi, I’m going through the same wait list nightmare and it’s driving me crazy that they don’t give any indication of when you’ll know by. I literally check emails every 10 mins to see if there’s any update!