Theories of Dental Caries,Does anyone know about this?

• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

Waleed

15+ Year Member
Feb 19, 2004
Pakistan
Visit site
Status
Hi,
I am in a bit of a trouble,actually my exams are on the 5th of coming month and i got a paper of Oral Pathology on 12th,now since i dont have a certain book(which contains this topic) which is quite expensive over here,hence i am in trouble.

So does anyone know anywhere on the net where i can find a good note on dental caries Theories namely Acidogenic Theory and 2 more i forgot there names...... :(

Plz help.

aphistis

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 15, 2003
Indianapolis
Status
Attending Physician, Dentist
Originally posted by Waleed
Hi,
I am in a bit of a trouble,actually my exams are on the 5th of coming month and i got a paper of Oral Pathology on 12th,now since i dont have a certain book(which contains this topic) which is quite expensive over here,hence i am in trouble.

So does anyone know anywhere on the net where i can find a good note on dental caries Theories namely Acidogenic Theory and 2 more i forgot there names...... :(

Plz help.
What about your school library?

groundhog

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 1, 2000
Visit site
Status
I do no know the answer, but maybe someone on SDN can help a fellow student. I assume that the person is attending dental school in Pakistan. I know for certain that health care professional students from that region of the world often have to work from class notes while text books when available are often outdated.

About the Ads