These jobs are offering lucrative sign-on bonuses of up to $100,000 amid shortage of candidates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

alpha12

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
An advertisement for a “physician of neurology multiple sclerosis” and also for a “general dentist” last month both had a sign-on bonus of up to $100,000. Sign-on bonuses were also offered for sales personnel and lorry drivers.

Interesting

Members don't see this ad.

Interesting but I wonder what the conditions are. Also neurologists make what, $250-300k? Would be in line with a ~$40-50k pharmacist sign on bonus which we are seeing again.

5A9667F0-A32B-45A3-AE3C-120D47A5E57C.jpeg

Interesting

Members don't see this ad :)
I could learn to drive a lorry - plus I like just saying lorry vs semi,
You could probably make some coin at loading docks where the newbies can't successfully back a trailer up to the doors. Just be the resident "backer" ....10-4 good buddy?

You could probably make some coin at loading docks where the newbies can't successfully back a trailer up to the doors. Just be the resident "backer" ....10-4 good buddy?
Hey. If you can back up a two axel grain wagon (one turns, one doesn’t) I could be taught to back up a lorry. Sounds like a hell of plan. Haha