Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Things are more complicated than they should be!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by leiface, Apr 27, 2004.

1. leiface

leiface i see sick people
    7+ Year Member

Hey guys,

GPA question...in reading the AMCAS instruction book, there are a few confusing factors. Do you HAVE to put down classes you withdrew from and what grades you were getting in them? I have one class I withdrew from and all I know is that I wasn't doing well, but I do not know precisely what grade I was getting... Also it requires you to put down all your AP classes from high school. Do AP classes factor into your GPA, and do we need to send a transcript to AMCAS from our high schools? Thanks :)

2. Mr. Rosewater

Mr. Rosewater Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

hmm, if theres a W on your transcript, than you have to include it. you don't need to put what you were getting, that's ridiculous.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ewing

ewing Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

But everone will assume you were getting an A- or worse.

4. UseUrHeadFred

UseUrHeadFred Oh no! It's a Wumpus!
    5+ Year Member

If something you do RE: AMCAS seems easy and free of red tape, you did it wrong.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...