things that help destress while studying

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jules84

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. I've been reading this forum for a while and getting good advice and support. Thanks thekegelman. ;) I can't help freaking out sometimes with all this studying so I thought I'd pick your brains about destressing activities to keep us motivated. I like to run. It gives me quiet time for myself and burns off those calories! :laugh: During weekends I like to go dancing and shake my booty off. What a great feeling! I admit I have some bad habits too, like girly magazines and reality tv. lol!~~ What do you guys do to de-stress???

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Running, Tae Bo with my roommates (kick that test's bum...if it were to have a bum to kick), and cheesy chick flicks. :)

swimming, running, watching movies and shopping (i will be very broke by the time this test is over ;) )

hey,

thanks jules. here is what i do to destress:

1) watch movies...good ones like comedies or good dramas. I am a horror fan tho.

2) play video games...helps me focus a bit. I like to play "who wants to be a millionaire game" on the ABC website

3) I listen to music...this cheers me up

4) The best way to destress is sleep