What will you be doing with your 1 hour lunch break?

• Going out to get food with the new friends I make

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Getting my music and tuning everything out

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • reviewing biology notes

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • attempting to learn organic chemistry

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • going for a walk around the area

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • other

Votes: 8 15.7%

• Total voters

mac_kin

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 14, 2006
Status
Post Doc
What will you be doing?

Last edited:

pufferfish

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 16, 2005
Rio
Status
this sounds ludicrous, but i'm bringing my light saber (it's pink!--I'm talking Star Wars here, not something kinky...though...), anyway, to maintain some jedi composure, i am going to practice some jedi techniques outside during lunch... it may be a good icebreaker too, to relieve tension and meet a hot mcat dude, anyway

i have to pack my lunch, my ticket, hairspray, license, light saber, pepper spray (again people, don't underestimate this, co-testers and proctors may be freaky--you don't need that aggrivation)...

i may bring a book and an mp3 player too for the hour lunch in case it's too hot outside for my maneuvers...

Moses MD

I got a staff
10+ Year Member
Jul 20, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
I am gonna dance, dance, dance with a PB&J in my left hand, and a groove in my right :cool:

About the Ads

superwillis

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 18, 2006
Status
I'm going to work on my promising cure for cancer, volunteer a few mins at a soup kitchen nearby, and probably save a village in Cambodia or something. I'll probably eat something too. That'll leave me just enough time to review a little before bio.

Darlaa

Paper Bag Princess
10+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2006
Ontario
Status
Pre-Medical
We're writing in a hotel. My bf is coming with me to keep me company. I think a little tension relief will be in order :love:

ChymeChancellor

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Mar 30, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
Darlaa said:
We're writing in a hotel. My bf is coming with me to keep me company. I think a little tension relief will be in order :love:
:confused:

Can I join in on the fun?

supafield

Dream Big
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 18, 2006
Florida
Status
Secluding myself and eating a PB and banana sandwhich along with some fruit and a gatorade I think.... turn the ipod on...

Although going over notes seems like such a big no no, It could be a possibility from going over the first two sections over and over in my head...

Then again I'll just try and focus on the sandwhich lol

WilliamsF1

10+ Year Member
Jul 6, 2006
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Find a place where I can sit by myself and not have to hear people talking about the MCAT. I'll try to find a Burger King for lunch.

pufferfish

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 16, 2005
Rio
Status

munnabhai

10+ Year Member
Jul 27, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
Darlaa said:

i lol'd.

mcat_study

eukaryote
10+ Year Member
Jun 18, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
pufferfish said:
u love it :>
i surely do. i don;t have a b/f on THE DAY, but i surely didn;t buy my vibrating watch for nothin. i will definitely put it to use at some point of the test :idea:

p.s. for those without sense of humor (not really) :smuggrin:

Creightonite

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
Status
not sure if you are making any friend that day. You will find out that people will not want to talk to you before or during the breaks.

xx216xx

10+ Year Member
Jul 6, 2006
Status
Medical Student
go home (about two minutes from campus), eat, vent or brag to roommate depending on how it goes, then lay on my bed and relax until it's time to go back

WilliamsF1

10+ Year Member
Jul 6, 2006
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
xx216xx said:
go home (about two minutes from campus), eat, vent or brag to roommate depending on how it goes, then lay on my bed and relax until it's time to go back
I was considering this since I live 5 minutes from campus, but AWhiteHair starting bringing up the possiblity of car wrecks. So I decided I wont' be wandering off from the campus, lol.

AWhitehair

EM PA-C. MD wannabe
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 23, 2004
Tampa, FL
Status
Non-Student
WilliamsF1 said:
I was considering this since I live 5 minutes from campus, but AWhiteHair starting bringing up the possiblity of car wrecks. So I decided I wont' be wandering off from the campus, lol.
Not just car wrecks, but other time consuming events that might delay your arrival back to the testing center on time. :scared:

About the Ads