Thinking of adding Kentucky, Temple, BU and Creighton

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ruprick

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
but needed some feedback from you guys first. And yes I'm starting to get a little nervous that I haven't been accepted anywhere yet. Out of these four schools, is there any one that you would recommend me NOT adding (i.e. b/c they are already full, etc). I've had a few interviews but apparently my stats weren't dazzling enough for that Dec. 1st call.

Members don't see this ad.

I know a couple people who have been rejected by Kentucky. If your in state go for it. If not I think it will be waisting your time and money because they only accept around 10 out of state students.

Kentucky--gone! That was easy!

Anyone else?

Members don't see this ad :)
Ruprick said:
Kentucky--gone! That was easy!

Anyone else?

At this point in the game I really think that it is not worth your time and moneyt. If you have another $400 just to throw around then by all means do it, but by the time the schools get your info it will be well into January. I say have some faith and ride it out, your chances are still pretty good!!! :thumbup: For most schools seats in the class are turned down atleast two times before they are filled. The best of the best get the first round calls. You will be fine!

I know a student at Creighton posted a few days ago that their class in full...I think you should save your hard-earned money and do whatever you can to improve your app by mid-may and send that sucker in EARLY. ;)

DiDDyDeNt said:
At this point in the game I really think that it is not worth your time and moneyt. If you have another $400 just to throw around then by all means do it, but by the time the schools get your info it will be well into January. I say have some faith and ride it out, your chances are still pretty good!!! :thumbup: For most schools seats in the class are turned down atleast two times before they are filled. The best of the best get the first round calls. You will be fine!
I agree, but it's probably wishfull thinking to think AADSAS would get your stuff to the schools by January. I considered the same thing after five interviews and no good news on Dec 1st. I relized I'm being to hard on myself, if I don't hear anything by March then I'll start to really worry. :scared: