Thinking of expanding list, input would be greatly appreciated

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hawthorn9797

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have received no interviews so far this cycle and think it would be beneficial to expand my list.

My stats are:

505 MCAT
3.6 cGPA 3.6 sGPA
good LORs
moderate-good ECs
good shadowing (both MD and DO)

Secondaries Submitted:

CCOM
KCOM
KCU
DMU
VCOM (all three)
ARCOM
Nova southeastern
Marian University

Rejected:

KCOM

Pre-interview waitlist:

DMU

Possible additions?

ATSU-SOMA
LECOM

any others??

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

I have received no interviews so far this cycle and think it would be beneficial to expand my list.

My stats are:

505 MCAT
3.6 cGPA 3.6 sGPA
good LORs
moderate-good ECs
good shadowing (both MD and DO)

Secondaries Submitted:

CCOM
KCOM
KCU
DMU
VCOM (all three)
ARCOM
Nova southeastern
Marian University

Rejected:

KCOM

Pre-interview waitlist:

DMU

Possible additions?

ATSU-SOMA
LECOM

any others??

Thank you

If you're worried - you can some of the newer ones, like ACOM. There is also LMU-DCOM and WVSOM.

I don't have much to add, but a note about some of these schools. KCOM, CCOM, and DMU are great schools! That you still have CCOM and DMU on the radar is a good thing.

NSU and Marian have only given their first IIs. Still plenty of time. VCOMs don't do II until September, I think.

If you're worried - you can some of the newer ones, like ACOM. There is also LMU-DCOM and WVSOM.

I don't have much to add, but a note about some of these schools. KCOM, CCOM, and DMU are great schools! That you still have CCOM and DMU on the radar is a good thing.

NSU and Marian have only given their first IIs. Still plenty of time. VCOMs don't do II until September, I think.
Thank you I will look into the schools you mentioned for sure!