Third rejection letter is the charm...

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Warren P. Cheswick, Feb 7, 2002.

1. just found out I will not be styaing in Texas for med school. Got the rejection from Houston today (the only school I interviewed). Oh well, ce la ve.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Patiently Waiting

Patiently Waiting Senior Member

Ouch! I'm sorry to hear about the reject...hey, it's their loss. There's still enough time for more interviews and acceptances. Good luck.

4. spacecadet

spacecadet Senior Member

Thanks for the warning Warren. I'm sure I'll be getting one soon too.

5. ussdfiant

Physician Moderator Emeritus

Attending Physician
    Sorry if I open a wound here,but what ever happened with UNMC?

6. </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by ussdfiant:
    <strong>Sorry if I open a wound here,but what ever happened with UNMC?</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks for pouring the salt into the....

Actually right now I'm praying to the UNMC gods right now for a big packet in the mail. I have a feeling that if I'm not accepted there, I'll be waiting at least a year to get in. Right now I'm on hold. At least that's what they told me would hapeen if I didn't hear anything from them by the end of January.

7. Wednesday

Wednesday Senior Member

Attending Physician
    Warren,

Thinking good thoughts for you and UNMC.

And congrats on getting a date with Jessica Martel. Way to go!

8. </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Wednesday:
    <strong>Warren,

Thinking good thoughts for you and UNMC.

And congrats on getting a date with Jessica Martel. Way to go!</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wasn't that awesome...I made it up to her afterall. unfortunately the BE-atch needs time to herself. WTF?!? Oh well. I'll wait infinity long for her to come back.

9. spacecadet

spacecadet Senior Member

Warren,

Just wanted to let you know that I did get that letter today. Geez, they didn't even bother to sign it! Sigh.

10. Up until the rejection letter I was very impressed with their school. I sent a thank you to the person who interviewwed me and he took the time to write me back.

Now i get this unsigned POS letter. Guess med schools really don't care about us after. Here's hoping to a bright future at UNMC.