This forum seems really slow lately

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yOyOYoo

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I like to check up on these forums every now and then, and it seems like there haven't been many posts lately.

Has everyone been busy with examinations or what?

btw, I just got accepted to SUNY!! of course I have to wait until I visit the campus to make a final decision.

What's going on with everyone else?

Members don't see this ad.

as for what's going on.. I'm sick. And I have two tests this week. So, I've been scarce.

CONGRATS ON YOUR SUNY ACCEPTANCE!! :clap: :clap:

Originally posted by yOyOYoo
"...btw, I just got accepted to SUNY!! of course I have to wait until I visit the campus to make a final decision..."

Dear yOyOYoo,

What other schools have you applied/accepted? If accepted to another school what would cause you to choose SUNY?

Regards,
Richard_Hom

Members don't see this ad :)
Well I only interviewed at SCCO (still waiting for a response) and I'm going to interview at PCO in Dec. I didn't apply anywhere else.

I would go to SUNY because I love the NY atmosphere, and because they have the world's largest most diversive clinic. Also I hear (correct me if i'm wrong) that they have a 97% passing rate for students taking the National Board, which is very impressive.

go to their homepage for more details.

Congrats on your SUNY acceptance! SUNY's a great school, and you'd feel completely at home here because we have a large CA student contingent. ;)

CONGRATS ON YOUR ACCEPTANCE!

congrats!!!

Woooohhooooo, way ta go!!!! Congratulations :cool: