• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

This girl in my Chemistry lab today...

Nave

7+ Year Member
  • Sep 15, 2013
      was wearing this shirt. I s*** you not.
      this-girl-is-going-to-be-a-doctor-thsirt-tee-shirt-medical-student-tee.jpg

About the Ads
      About the Ads

Doctor Strange

Sorcerer Supreme
      Lifetime Donor
      7+ Year Member
      Jun 12, 2012
      177A Bleecker Street, New York City, NY
      1. Attending Physician
        Yeah, but imagine if you hadn't been accepted. Then you probably wouldn't be admitting anything.
        But I did get accepted, and, for all anyone knows, so could this girl. There's no need to make an entire new thread about this to bash her.

Reactions: 3 users
        About the Ads
        May 4, 2014
        1. Pre-Medical
          The penguins have bled into this thread! Go us!!

In response to the OP's post.. I would never wear that. Not that would bash her for it, but I'm always doubting of my ability to make it into med school and that level of confidence is almost laughable when it comes to such a competitive field.

Go penguins!

About the Ads
          This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.