this is it!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dr1989

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
im submitting my app tomorrow to GW-despite average score (151V, 150Q, 4.0)

seems like I'm putting all my eggs in one basket but taking the test a second time may not help-ive reviewed for the past month and get the same results. I'm hoping that there is some minuscule chance i get accepted to GW's epi program :(

seems like a far shot

any last words of advice before i take the plunge??! is this a suicide mission on my part?!

Edit:

I'm searching the forums for members in similar predicaments and findings are discouraging to say the least..members with 3.5+ and 154+ scores were told they didn't have a chance with GWU....granted fellow members don't make up the ad com but still.....

What do you guys think?? Any input would be appreciated! Feel free to PM as well...ill send lots of positivity your way :)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
300+ views, anyone willing to give some feedback?

Members don't see this ad :)
any last words of advice before i take the plunge??! is this a suicide mission on my part?!

Hardly a suicide mission. What's the worst that happens, you don't get in? Not really any worse off than the day before you decided to take the plunge.

Apply. You never really know. Granted, it is a very long shot but miracles can happen.

A good personal statement can make up for your stats. Have hope!