This might be a stupid question... but a question regarding RC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mason91

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
^.
I... I don't even know what to say. If you're practicing with control F you ain't doing it right bruh

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Is Ctrl + F functional on DAT program?
I've been practicing RC using DAT Bootcamp materials but I've never taken DAT so I can only imagine..
even though I'm sure that would be silly of them to allow Ctrl + F.... just checking..

There was one test center in Miami that the control F feature worked! a few of my LA peeps flew out there to take the DAT for that reason specifically (mind u this was like in 2013). Also because there's a rumor that the DAT in Cali is so much harder lollll!!

There was one test center in Miami that the control F feature worked! a few of my LA peeps flew out there to take the DAT for that reason specifically (mind u this was like in 2013). Also because there's a rumor that the DAT in Cali is so much harder lollll!!

Omg I heard that too, that the DAT in Cali is harder. That better just be a rumor because fml

These rumors are so strange o_o... The control F is ridiculous though. If only I had been born 3 years earlier! ;)

Reactions: 1 user