This Sucks....Interview Hiatus

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gatormanade

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got one interview 3 weeks ago and nothing since then, whats the deal? Ive been complete at all my schools since the middle of August...

Members don't see this ad.

i got one interview more than two months ago, and nothing after that. im pissed.

yea i cant stand the waiting...hopefully Friday will bring some news. :sleep:

Members don't see this ad :)
2 weeks for me, however, I'm an international applicant and have a modest GPA, so I was never expecting to be flooded with invites, anyway. And the one school where I think I have a decent chance (Minnesota) hasn't even started reviewing apps yet. Plus I also have one guaranteed interview in Canada in February/March, so I know I'm getting at least 2. Plus I think I have a very good chance of securing an interview at one of my provincial schools (U of C), so that's more good news I hope to hear in February.

come on folks, there are thousands of these threads out there. You're obviously not the only ones so why start a new thread about it.

the most disheartening part of the whole process is that we all have no idea what is going behind the admission doors. it would be so much nicer if it was a more standard process and they gave us more information. They all play games with us. I can't wait for our brief turn (hopefully). :laugh: