this thread is for indian med students sutdying in india

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

madaboutmed

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
just wondering....

Members don't see this ad.

just wondering....

its for Everyone..Youth for Equality..No Reservations..here!:D

Hey Arjun Singh..if you are moderator:rolleyes: ! may be you can reserve something for Indian Students like what .Madaboutmed wants..
n if arjun singh is not moderator..Ramadoss.will surely change the moderator:smuggrin:

hey it was an innocent request ok? :D all i wanted to kno was if there were any such ppl out there....certain questions i have about stuff in india cant really be answered unless the person has lived and studied here..well anyway..(sigh)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey...SDN is for fun...i wrote that only for fun madaboutmed...Do you have nick name..it's quite funny to talk with a id ...hehhehe

sup people... Hey mad... I'm studying in Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore (KIMS)... I'm originally from Los Angeles... In 3rd year of MBBS... What's ur question?

hi
thanks for replying...but actually i was looking for people who are in government medical colleges in india...coz this is a problem that mostly students here face...lack of good teachers and teachers actually interested in teaching! :( also a great number of holidays and "mass bunks" causes my college to be behind other colleges in covering of the syllabus....my main problem is that though i beleive that self study is very imporatnt, but ive always found that even if a "not so good" teacher(though i dont beleive any teacher is bad) taught me something,anything pertaining to the topic , iv always understood it better and my interest in it has always been stronger...becoz of my afore mentioned condition , my grip on my studies and genuine interest in studying is beginning to slip...and i dont know what to do.:scared: .any help would be appreciated

hi i am also a student of government medical college.Even in our college the syllabus is not completed in time(some subjects) so what we do is form small groups with our friends & study through disscussions about the topic.You too may try it out.

just wondering....

same here.
me too from state-capital govt medical college,
in my case i think college and teachers r gr8 with few exceptions, but students r running away from studies. mass bunk, etc r rampant in my campus, except for dating...which r rare;) ...
anything more????

Hey atleast you guys are from government medical colleges, if you're from a private medical college trust me the whole situation is completely different.
Such a huge rift between government and private medical college students. It's so weird.