This Thread suppose to be in the international forum,but.....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lenin

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
because it is a matter of the credipility of SDN. I posted three threads on Friday,14,20039(Carribbean forum), and all three threads were erased, and am just wondering is SDN is in the process of losing it's integrity or what?. Please every one out there, i want you to be the jury in this matter and not to allow SDN lose it's integrety, or prevent me from my right of freedom of speech. Please moderators do not remove this thread to Carribbean forum. It is intended to US allopathic.

Members don't see this ad.

You make no sense. How does SDN "erasing" your posts constitute it losing its integrity? If you're from the Carribeans, you really have no say between US allopaths and a board "intended for US allopathics" as you say. We are no JURY as this board is a private board and nothing we say/do can really change what the owners and moderators want to do. Lastly, you must have not been watching CNN this year: we can throw you in GITMO for simply being you and you can cry foul all you want there instead of here.

What threads are you talking about? And why should this thread stay in the allopathic forum?? This has nothing to do with allopathic medical school, it is just a complaint....

I'm confused.:confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok, I think I have figured out what is going on. Lenin, one of our policies here at SDN is that multiple posts/threads are not allowed in one forum or across several forums. When we find that has happened, we close the duplicate posts/threads and leave one open. It is up to the discretion of the moderator as to which one stays open, but it is usually the one with replies. From what I can tell, stephen ewen just merged some of your separate posts into ONE thread. (Correct me if I'm wrong here). I don't see anything wrong with that. But there is no need to complain about SDN, especially in the allo forum. Issues here should focus only on med school. Thanks.

posts into ONE thread". You are wrong. the posts am talking about were posted on friday. And what you are talking about just happened yesterday, and i believe ewen ignored my question about the threads from friday, instead she merged my posts from saturday and completely ignored my question. Shame on you ewen now you are working for Ross. I will be doing tropical medicine in Johns Hopkins this coming summer, i hope am not gonna see you there. I do not like corrupted ppl. THIS ISSUE IS ABOUT MEDICAL SCHOOLS,AND UNFORTUNATLY THIS EWEN USES THE NAME OF JOHNS HOPKINS TO SELL SOMETHING FOR VALEMD,AND ROSS

Status
Not open for further replies.