this was funny- reMCAT verbal score story

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Wall$treet

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok this was pretty funny. So i ran into this guy i took an mcat prep class with for last aprils mcat.. and he always scored 5s and 6s on the practiceand neverfinished thewhole thing etc. I scored like 9s usually and always finished. So anyway i got a 6 on the real one and i thought i ACED it.. anyway i ran into this kid and asked him what he got on aprils verbal and he saidhe didnt finish TWO passages.. wahts that like 15 questions atlesat.. andhegot a 6 too! hahaha that gives meconfidence that something was messed up but still sooo nervous about august verbal.. anyone else????? man this is killing me ok thought that was funny

Members don't see this ad.

That's not funny. I'd be pissed if I were u.

funny? :confused: pissed? :confused:

Originally posted by Dr. Wall$treet
Ok this was pretty funny. So i ran into this guy i took an mcat prep class with for last aprils mcat.. and he always scored 5s and 6s on the practiceand neverfinished thewhole thing etc. I scored like 9s usually and always finished. So anyway i got a 6 on the real one and i thought i ACED it.. anyway i ran into this kid and asked him what he got on aprils verbal and he saidhe didnt finish TWO passages.. wahts that like 15 questions atlesat.. andhegot a 6 too! hahaha that gives meconfidence that something was messed up but still sooo nervous about august verbal.. anyone else????? man this is killing me ok thought that was funny

You sound like you are really happy or something and typed this message way too fast.

:laugh: :laugh: (pssttt.... what's soo funny?)

You finished the passages and got a 6. He didn't finish the passages and got a 6. I take that to mean that even though u finished all, you got more wrong than you did right. He didn't finish and got the same 6 means that he got more right than wrong (compared to u).

It's kinda wack but somehow things even themselves out. The best thing is to work efficiently...finish as many passages as you can while working accurately.