1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

this was funny- reMCAT verbal score story

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Dr. Wall$treet, Sep 26, 2002.

1. Dr. Wall$treet

Dr. Wall$treet Membership Revoked
    Removed

Ok this was pretty funny. So i ran into this guy i took an mcat prep class with for last aprils mcat.. and he always scored 5s and 6s on the practiceand neverfinished thewhole thing etc. I scored like 9s usually and always finished. So anyway i got a 6 on the real one and i thought i ACED it.. anyway i ran into this kid and asked him what he got on aprils verbal and he saidhe didnt finish TWO passages.. wahts that like 15 questions atlesat.. andhegot a 6 too! hahaha that gives meconfidence that something was messed up but still sooo nervous about august verbal.. anyone else????? man this is killing me ok thought that was funny

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. kaos

kaos Web Crawler
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    That's not funny. I'd be pissed if I were u.

4. SMW

SMW Grand Member
    7+ Year Member

funny? :confused: pissed? :confused:

5. BushBaby

BushBaby Nipplelina
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    You sound like you are really happy or something and typed this message way too fast.

:laugh: :laugh: (pssttt.... what's soo funny?)

You finished the passages and got a 6. He didn't finish the passages and got a 6. I take that to mean that even though u finished all, you got more wrong than you did right. He didn't finish and got the same 6 means that he got more right than wrong (compared to u).

It's kinda wack but somehow things even themselves out. The best thing is to work efficiently...finish as many passages as you can while working accurately.