This web site will brighten your day. (link)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Brighten? As the sarcasm echos, Foxxy C. says Ugggggghhh.... On an (actual) bright note, remember, getting sued and malpractice aren't 1:1- negligence has to be proved. So it's not always the end of the world if you err, as long as you used your absolute best judgement were not negligent.

But it ALWAYS costs you money, whether you lose or not...

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone and everyone can get sued...ask McDonalds and fat people...but at least you can rest your head on a pillow at night and say "I am a doctor" and not " I am a lawyer, I advertise on the back of a phone book...I stay in shape from chasing ambulances"

I am ashamed of my fellow MDs who advertize in the Journal of the American Bar Association, For a fee, they will gladly look through the medical record and offer their anonymous opinion. To have them offer an expert opinion deposition is extra. They list themselves by specialty and that they can play both sides. We have ourselves to blame as well! The printed version of the journal have more.
www.igeclassifieds.com/aba/classifieds/XcCPViewItem.asp?ID=876
www.abanet.org

True.

This is why the Amercian College of Emergency Physicians Board had decided to NOT perform such testimony...it can also be guaranteed that no board member of the American Acadamy of Emergency Medicine would do such prostitution either!

i have never nor will i ever prostitute myself out like that but someone needs to do the job.
there are bonified claims of malpractice that need professional eval. just a thought