THis website has brought to light three mistakes I made already

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
S

shamthis

Wow, just from reading this site I already became of three wrong answers I'd made on the test. FOr some silly reason I said fungi mate through fusion (I was thinking about the fusion of fungal processes resulting in sexual reproducton), I said a universal indicator would be the best tester for pH because I wasn't thinking, and I continously counted 18 carbons for all the molecules in the fatty acid problem, over and over and over, so I chose the answer with three double bonds. I never ocunted any with 16. Yuck, I hope I didn't make any more unforced errors.

:rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

Hey don't worry about it. You'll only end up making yourself a nervous wreck, which won't help you. It's done, so what use is worrying? Back in April I remember going on here and seeing a dozen or so mistakes and I still did well. :cool:

Originally posted by shamthis
Wow, just from reading this site I already became of three wrong answers I'd made on the test. FOr some silly reason I said fungi mate through fusion (I was thinking about the fusion of fungal processes resulting in sexual reproducton), I:rolleyes:

i've only read people put the fusion one for the fungi one.......i havne't seen anybody post anythign else with certainty..........

nero