Medical Thompson Advising: Expert Med School Admissions Consulting

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

realmd

Med School Expert
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
As a premedical advisor for the past 20 years and as the former director of both the Johns Hopkins and Goucher Post-Baccalaureate Premedical Programs, I offer a wealth of experience and insight to both medical school and post-bac program applicants. I know the premedical curriculum inside and out, and have advised many, many students through their premed courses and the medical school application process with incredible results.

As the former director of two highly regarded post-bac programs, I have read thousands of post-bac applications, have interviewed hundreds of applicants, and made acceptance and rejection decisions for the past 20 years. I know exactly what post-bac programs seek in applicants and I have expertise in guiding premed students to med school admission.

I now offer my insight to both med school and post-bac program applicants. No other medical school admissions consultant has my level of experience; I have unparalleled expertise, which I now provide to clients. Please visit my website to find out more or find me on Facebook. You may also read my blog on issues in medical education and the med school application process.

Please feel free to email me directly with any questions regarding your particular situation at [email protected] I can't wait to hear from you, and look forward to helping you realize your dream of a career in medicine!

Liza Thompson
Thompson Advising
logo.png

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: