Those of you that got accepted to NYU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Westside22

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey you guys and gals,
If you have been accepted to NYU, how long after your interview did you receive your acceptance letter? or rejection letter, or get wait-listed? Also, did you interview at the school or did you have a regional interview in your home state?

I had a regional interview in CA on Feb. 23rd.
I know it hasn't been even two weeks, but I am very anxious. Can you guys let me know if you have been in this situation before?
thanks,

Members don't see this ad.

you mean u met the nyu guy at the career center at ucla? i don't think that counts as an interview....

but if it was, i found out a week after I interviewed and they dated the letter the same day.

Stargirl,
I have an interview at NYU coming up. Any way you could give me some pointers and let me know how your interview was? This is my first interview!

Members don't see this ad :)
hey stargirl

I was wondering if u know how many spaces are left in NYU,or just tell me what's going on there, since u claimed u had an interview done there.I also applied at NYU advanced standing and I'm yet to hear anything from them.

brian,
get lots of sleep the interview is first thing... the guy that interviewed me just asked a lot of random questions, he also asked me why my science was low (which doesn't make sense I got 20 avg) and he basically tried to intimadate me by saying nyu is so hard...and mainly questions were on how prepared i'll be for dental school...he told me i got in after my interview although not in those words. he said something like this "enjoy the rest of the day if you know what i mean" and then i looked at him and said "if you know what i mean" again. the rest of the day is a tour and finacial aid stuff...no biggie.

Thank you for the info... That eases my mind a bit!

StarGirl

No, I did not meet the NYU guy at UCLA career center.
I had a one on one 45 min interview with an admission rep at the Hilton in Arcadia, that's what I meant by regional interview.

I thought my interview went really well, but I haven't heard from NYU and I am getting worried,
any input?
thanks