Those of you with YALE INVITES, question

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by kreno, Sep 17, 2002.

1. kreno

kreno Candy Man

Those of you with Yale invites via email (you got the invites via email correct) when were your applications completed? Thanks!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. GoodMonkey

GoodMonkey sproutmobile

Resident [Any Field]
    my app was complete sometime around aug 20th. that's when my last LOR was received. i never got a "complete" notice, but i know they were waiting on the LOR and that's when my delivery confirmation said the pack arrived in new haven.

:) hope this helps!

(i was such a geek, i yelped and jumped around my living room when i got the email. yale is one of my dream/reach schools)

4. kreno

kreno Candy Man

That's sweet. Okay, I still feel okay then 'cuz mine wasn't fully completed until Aug 29th :) Anyone else? What were your MCATS/GPA if you don't mind? Minority? thanks! :)

5. saiyaman

saiyaman Member

my yale app was complete on august 27th, according to their status page. btw, be careful with the email! it was in my junk mail folder today...glad i finally checked that thing, because it's always just full of junk mail crap that uses up space on my hotmail account. spammers should be sent to prison or something...they are truly the lowest form of life.