Those on the "Next to be Called List" at Louisville

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eric275

Prosthodontist
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone on the list heard anything yet? They were suppose to be sending out their next round of acceptances today.

Members don't see this ad.

I got an acceptance email from them last Thursday, but my letter just arrived today. It said in the letter that I had five calendar days from the date of the letter (which was March 3) to let them know if I want the spot. So I am assuming if you are still on the waiting list then you won't know until at least Wednesday when some people who got accepted last week turn down their spot.

Good luck! I hope you get good news!!!

Laura

mokie said:
I got an acceptance email from them last Thursday, but my letter just arrived today. It said in the letter that I had five calendar days from the date of the letter (which was March 3) to let them know if I want the spot. So I am assuming if you are still on the waiting list then you won't know until at least Wednesday when some people who got accepted last week turn down their spot.

Good luck! I hope you get good news!!!

Laura

Congrats!! :thumbup: I take it this means you will be attending? If you don't mind my asking, where are you from?

Members don't see this ad :)
I was on it, and heard back on January 16th. I know if you're on it, then you are sitting in good spot. good luck

Irene010 said:
Congrats!! :thumbup: I take it this means you will be attending? If you don't mind my asking, where are you from?

Yup, I'll be part of the ULSD class of 2009!
I'm from Louisville...doing my undergrad at UofL right now!

Laura

Just curious for y'all....

Were any of you considered "non-trad" students?
Any of y'all out-of-state students?

Also, if you don't mind, what type of scores (GPA & DAT) were you competing with?

I'm looking to apply to UL during this next cycle. I have a 3.80 overall & science GPA. Will be taking the DAT in May or June. But will probably not have my bachelor's degree prior to matriculation. I live in Texas and work as a realtor (60-70 hours/week), take classes at night, and try to support my wife & new baby. I'm currently 25 years old.

Thanks for any info. you can provide!!

FCIllini said:
Just curious for y'all....

Were any of you considered "non-trad" students?
Any of y'all out-of-state students?

Also, if you don't mind, what type of scores (GPA & DAT) were you competing with?

I'm looking to apply to UL during this next cycle. I have a 3.80 overall & science GPA. Will be taking the DAT in May or June. But will probably not have my bachelor's degree prior to matriculation. I live in Texas and work as a realtor (60-70 hours/week), take classes at night, and try to support my wife & new baby. I'm currently 25 years old.

Thanks for any info. you can provide!!

I'm from NC, will graduate from undergrad in May, got married last June, work on nights & weekends (~30 hrs/week) & am 21. My GPA/DAT should show up at the bottom, GOOD LUCK!

mokie said:
Yup, I'll be part of the ULSD class of 2009!
I'm from Louisville...doing my undergrad at UofL right now!

Laura

No kidding, I'm finishing up undergrad at UofL right now too. Are you a bio major....I wouldn't be surprised if we've had classes together.

Irene010 said:
No kidding, I'm finishing up undergrad at UofL right now too. Are you a bio major....I wouldn't be surprised if we've had classes together.

I am a bio major too! I'm sure we have had classes together! Funny the people you meet on the internet, huh? ;)