walnut

10+ Year Member
Jun 3, 2006
Status (Visible)
hi,has anyone who is retaking submitted the application online,i just had a doubt but since its too late to call i thought i'd ask one of you------do u just have to give the previous ref number or do u have to resend the ece report seperately by mail.

rzon2chie

I beLIEve!!!!!!!
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 14, 2006
chicago
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
walnut said:
hi,has anyone who is retaking submitted the application online,i just had a doubt but since its too late to call i thought i'd ask one of you------do u just have to give the previous ref number or do u have to resend the ece report seperately by mail.

which one are you talking about the ece report or the application for part ?

fido!

the ex-***!
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 12, 2004
well,i'm just coool,lite&eazzzy!'m everywhere but.
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
if u r planning to retake ur nbde..then u can provide ur previous reference number and it is not at all required to send ur ece score again..they have everything in their records!
walnut said:

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.