those retaking

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

walnut

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi,has anyone who is retaking submitted the application online,i just had a doubt but since its too late to call i thought i'd ask one of you------do u just have to give the previous ref number or do u have to resend the ece report seperately by mail.

Members don't see this ad.

walnut said:
hi,has anyone who is retaking submitted the application online,i just had a doubt but since its too late to call i thought i'd ask one of you------do u just have to give the previous ref number or do u have to resend the ece report seperately by mail.

which one are you talking about the ece report or the application for part ?

if u r planning to retake ur nbde..then u can provide ur previous reference number and it is not at all required to send ur ece score again..they have everything in their records!
walnut said: