Those who applied/got accepted to UIC, please help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UyenRita

working to be better...
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there bros and sis,
I'm now left with Physics I & II, Anatomy II and 4 elective classes in order to apply.
I'm planning on taking Physics I & 3 elective classes in the Fall 2010 and taking Physics II, Anatomy II & 1 elective class in the Spring 2011.
My question is, can I apply in this coming Fall? (for the entering class of 2011)? Or is it too soon?
If applicable, when should I send out my application to PharmCAS? Wait until I get the grades of the Fall 2010 (which is in the middle of December) or before that?
Any suggestion would be much appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

So long as you finish all of the prereqs by the spring before you plan on attending, you are fine to apply this cycle.

The only thing UIC does not allow is the completion of prereqs during the summer term before you plan on attending school.

So long as you finish all of the prereqs by the spring before you plan on attending, you are fine.

The only thing UIC does not allow is the completion of prereqs during the summer term before you plan on attending school.

Thanks!!
So the transcripts of those classes in the Fall and Spring will be sent later? (by supplement)?

Thanks!!
So the transcripts of those classes in the Fall and Spring will be sent later? (by supplement)?

Yeah, the classes from the fall are sent in with your supplemental (due by Jan 15th, at least that is what it was this year).

Then, they have you send in your spring grades once they become available. This usually is only necessary if you are accepted or on the waitlist because they make their decision before the spring semester is over.