those who are applying to LECOM...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aznboi89x

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
for those waiting for LECOM, i advise you guys check your LECOM portal! Click on admissions tab and left side click on "ADMISSIONS STATUS" NOT "your admissions status". Last you need to click on "View Admissions Status (Blue link)" and you should see this (if you are lucky)

it says:
Congratulations, you have been scheduled for an interview at LECOM Bradenton. You will receive an email 10 days prior to your scheduled interview to reconfirm your attendance.

I haven't received an email regarding the dates of the interview or anything related.
again my stats are 3.4 sgpa 3.5 oGPA 20AA 21 PAT 20 TS 16 RC.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm assuming you were in an early batch? I haven't even received ANY contact whatsoever from LECOM.... the only school (out of 15) that hasn't contacted me yet.

i received my confirmation on 7/13 and submitted my supplemental on same day.

my letters were complete by 7/27 but mailed out on 7/6.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm assuming you were in an early batch? I haven't even received ANY contact whatsoever from LECOM.... the only school (out of 15) that hasn't contacted me yet.

Same here! LECOM and Pittsburgh actually.

I'm not sure if you read this on an earlier thread, but Lecom has trouble with sending emails to Gmail users. If you use gmail, CALL THEM!!! They will resend the email for the supplemental. Same thing happened to me, but luckily I saw the other thread and called them only 3 days after they "sent" the email the first time.

I'm not sure if you read this on an earlier thread, but Lecom has trouble with sending emails to Gmail users. If you use gmail, CALL THEM!!! They will resend the email for the supplemental. Same thing happened to me, but luckily I saw the other thread and called them only 3 days after they "sent" the email the first time.

I received emails from LECom and other schools just fine and I do double check if I dont hear anything in a while. Yeah, I read that thread and was really paranoid.