Those who haven't got their scores yet

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SCCpharm

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know that the scores were mailed out from San Antonio, TX and so far people from CA have posted getting their scores. I live in AZ, right in between those two states and I haven't got my score yet...so what states haven't got their scores yet? anyone else in AZ?

Members don't see this ad.

I still havent gotten mine yet and I've been checking the mail and this board obsessively. Oh yea, and I'm in arizona too, phx area. Sucks. I know someone in Dallas who hasnt gotten her scores yet either. Good luck. :)

okay thats comforting to know that I'm not the only one who hasn't got them yet. I am in phoenix too.

Members don't see this ad :)
Orlando, FL - still no scores :mad: I'm trying to do the patient thing - Today is Sunday and they simply wont come today (why dont they deliver on Sunday???) So its looking like Mon, Tues, or Wed... sigh
~above~

SCCpharm said:
I know that the scores were mailed out from San Antonio, TX and so far people from CA have posted getting their scores. I live in AZ, right in between those two states and I haven't got my score yet...so what states haven't got their scores yet? anyone else in AZ?

I am in dallas but i have not recvd my scores yet, i am not concerned tho coz i got admission into Temple.

Yet another day in FL without any scores. I'm tired of faking my patience. I want my scores!